Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i feel depressed

To koniec

To koniec

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
★★★★★
My country falls and was shithole since last 300 years. Richfags and west whores to ccp for monies, and my nation is at best considered to be cheap construction workers in western countries and women are 'beautiful' ( aka cheap easy 'white' women, who are very naive ) and at worst subhuman inferior slavs. Thanks to 4chan i learned how obssesed and racist this world is and what really they think about my country
Why could be born in western world :cryfeels:

we are seen as ugly abominations while our women are fetishized, by most of the world
girl which i liked in high school married a dutch guy :feelscry:

And i slowly don't care if chinese will take over ( tho they will with jews, anglos rule entire world ), cause i don't care about western civilization, since it's lost off it's values

Christianity ? i don't think that white nationalist believ in god at all like @BummerDrummer

Freedom of thought, press and respect for human life in general ? current world and kneeling to ccp like cdp did for pulling out of sale that game which maked easter-egg which autistic bugmen can't take a single stupid meme when he is seen as gooffy cartoon character, cause mongoloids can't take banter cause they are simple autists on stereoids

This world gone to hell, i wish west become again christian cause, religion gives a life a sense of existing

@PPEcel i want your opinions
@Lebensmüder
@your personality

Over for depressioncels