Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel cozy here. :)

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
Such a nice environment with nice people : D Now ... The LORD'S Presence is like nothing else you can experience, but aside from HIM... Wel... if not for HIM I wouldn't even find peace here at all.

what about allah

i hate seeing religion copers here coz blackpill is all about the harsh truths of reality backed up by hard empirical evidence & all religions rely on faith, an untestable trust; all evidence ever cited for the existence of a religious god i’ve ever seen is a circular argument based on each religion’s scripture

but according to fatalism there’s bound to be incels who believe in the both blackpill & also religion due to factors outside their control, which is why i can’t find myself hating anyone, but it’s mind boggling how many religious incels there are

i hate seeing religion copers here coz blackpill is all about the harsh truths of reality backed up by hard empirical evidence & all religions rely on faith, an untestable trust; all evidence ever cited for the existence of a religious god i’ve ever seen is a circular argument based on each religion’s scripture

but according to fatalism there’s bound to be incels who believe in the both blackpill & also religion due to factors outside their control, which is why i can’t find myself hating anyone, but it’s mind boggling how many religious incels there are
No. GOD IS LITERALLY REAL.

not true, allah is the only real god
It's false, muhammad was a random man who came about hundreds of years after the New Testament and made up some fake religion with errors, not in continuation with the Old or New Testament.