Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel confused.

VainHireling2

VainHireling2

Everyone-expect-me-is-a-tranny-PILL
-
This morning I went to the gym, as always, to do some shoulder exercises and joke around with my buddies.
I suppose my mask has been slipping, because I started showing my insecurities around them by either making light jabs at their expense or displaying low esteem in other ways.
My negative energy starts repelling them, I can tell, because my interactions with are usually shorter and less enthusiastic on both sides.
I've never interacted with foids in the gym, mostly because there's never been an occasion to do so or I felt very unwelcome in their proximity, which usually drove me up the wall.
As of late, foids have been different to be around. They weren't emitting "Fuck off, you filthy peasant. I'm Chad-only!" energy. No.
I am not sure if I perceive things correctly, but I could sense of more of a fear rather than aloofness.
Sure, I'd shortly glance at some newcomers to see, if they're cute or well-built, not for too long or repetitively, mind you.
And when I catch their eyes, foids facial expression betray uneasiness.
Don't know if I'm that menacing or my facade has holes in it, but I need to do something about.

BTW, if any outsider on reddit or whatever wants to give unsolicited advice or critique, I don't want it to be any LGBT loser for they don't know shit about how dynamics between (the only two existing) sexes work.