Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel bad thinking at all the rejections

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
not a fucking gf :fuk:
I've asked at so many girls, offline and online, only rejections :fuk:

I'm 22, and I haven't had a single gf in all my life, not in school, not uni, never

I'm not even a volcel because I've asked at so fucking many girls, beautiful, ugly, short, tall, we males are normal, we accept also short and ugly girls, unlike girls who want ONLY tall and giga chad men and the sad part is that in the end they obtain the chad :cryfeels::feelsree:

Have you tried joining a irl dnd campaign? Most of the people who do have little to no social experience and join precisely because they’re lonely. It could be a good place to meet people. At best, you’ll find a girl there, at worst, you’ll find some friends with similar interests as you. Really worth the time imo.

I don't have balls to ask any girl out because I know I am too ugly :fuk:

what is this?
It’s a tabletop roleplaying game, where you make characters and go on adventures. It’s short for Dungeons and dragons. Really fun. If you want to get into it, get the 5e handbooks, which are the player guide, dungeon master guide, and the monster handbook. If you show up as a player who knows everything and is helpful, more people will talk to you, so I recommend that

I'm 22, and I haven't had a single gf in all my life, not in school, not uni, never

Neither have I.

Advice(Socialization):

Friendship

LD

Family

bluepill cucks be like "it's a numbers game bro just ask girls out" :feelshaha:

sorry man... nobody deserves that..

Time to rope or cope
Toilets are psychopaths they will not hesitate to show their true colors especially if you were an ugly manlet

bluepill cucks be like "it's a numbers game bro just ask girls out" :feelshaha:

not a fucking gf :fuk:
I've asked at so many girls, offline and online, only rejections :fuk:

I'm not even a volcel because I've asked at so fucking many girls, beautiful, ugly, short, tall, we males are normal, we accept also short and ugly girls, unlike girls who want ONLY tall and giga chad men and the sad part is that in the end they obtain the chad :cryfeels::feelsree:
You lack confidence.
And you need to take showers

Toilets are psychopaths they will not hesitate to show their true colors especially if you were an ugly manlet

You are correct. Holes seem to lack basic empathy.