Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel bad reading Ban appeals.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I feel really bad reading Ban appeals of users who got banned (except in cases of clear bragging or fakecels).

As for some this place is the last refuge.

I feel really bad reading Ban appeals of users who got banned (except in cases of clear bragging or fakecels).

As for some this place is the last refuge.
@WawelDragon1683 free him

I don't feel bad

I don't care
I mean if someone is banned for no good reason
I might be angry at the mods but I don't feel bad
What if they take some extreme action because of it? We already have bad lives, won't that make it worse for some.

What if they take some extreme action because of it? We already have bad lives, won't that make it worse for some.
Their own choice
Maybe getting banned from here could be a hidden blessing for some of them
Idk

Their own choice
Maybe getting banned from here could be a hidden blessing for some of them
Idk
I guess but that's a big could be. Thank god, I am not a mod, I am too forgiving for situations like these and that would influence my modding decisions if I was a mod.

I guess but that's a big could be. Thank god, I am not a mod, I am too forgiving for situations like these and that would influence my modding decisions if I was a mod.
You literally have to try to get banned from here though. The rules aren't hard to follow.

You literally have to try to get banned from here though. The rules aren't hard to follow.
Agree, but some users here sperg out/or have a complete meltdown which is understandable for our situation and end up getting banned. Then they regret what happened. It really is a sad case.

Really? I find them hilarious 90% of the time granted it's not just a rescinding a requested ban.
the best ones are the ones replied to by knajjd tbqh.

I only read it from the log in page.
If i remembered the user name...

I've seen some tranny larp level shit on the appeals so not feeling bad at all lmao

Really? I find them hilarious 90% of the time granted it's not just a rescinding a requested ban.
the best ones are the ones replied to by knajjd tbqh.

A few high IQ truecels have been unfairly banned by mods.

Free @Sparrow's Song, lol at banning fakecels on fakecels.co

You know it's over when you're kicked off an incel forum

Exactly I haven’t even read the rules and I post whatever I want but still not banned