Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel bad for this poor kid

>The schoolboy, who has the most common type of dwarfism called achondroplasia, told his mother: 'Give me a rope, I want to kill myself.'

Low value men rope early these days.
It's only going to get worse.

Next ER in the making
full

over 4 recessed maxillacels

Is it me or are kids nowadays so much more cruel?

Honestly to those bullies I swear I would break their spines and leave them paralised for the rest of their life. Same thing to every single teacher who did nothing to them. You can be bullied to death and those shits get nothing but if you defend yourself, you get expelled... Fuck these people, I hope they get the plague

Normalfags and seething cucks will say that it's his fault that he is getting bullied and that he should change his negative personality.

in 1 month they will forget about him

You reworded it as killing, which has a different negative connotatayion. Euthanasia is a good thing, not a bad thing.

nothing changes the fact that you asked for a kid's death (even tho his not a kid) but what if he were a kid?
GO AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU CUNT
You reworded it as killing, which has a different negative connotatayion. Euthanasia is a good thing, not a bad thing.
Euthanasia is the practice of intentionally ending a life.

Yeah just give the kid a button that will end his life just because his a fucking dwarf.
Incel as a 6foot tall? lol
KILL YOURSELF FUCKING CUNT

Last edited: