Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel bad for this poor kid

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I cannot imagine the kind of life he will have when he grows up. If he's already being bullied at such young age, imagine how it will be when he starts getting interested in girls. I do hope he becomes a successful buisnesman, or discovers the cure for cancer cause only those things will be able to compensate. Wish him the best.

Last edited:
Kids are brutal when it comes to bullying. Is it a disease or is it just bad genes?

That kid should be euthanized

Kids are brutal when it comes to bullying. Is it a disease or is it just bad genes?
They are more honest and low inhib, also get lesser punishments for their behavior.

Honestly to those bullies I swear I would break their spines and leave them paralised for the rest of their life. Same thing to every single teacher who did nothing to them. You can be bullied to death and those shits get nothing but if you defend yourself, you get expelled... Fuck these people, I hope they get the plague

Honestly to those bullies I swear I would break their spines and leave them paralised for the rest of their life. Same thing to every single teacher who did nothing to them. You can be bullied to death and those shits get nothing but if you defend yourself, you get expelled... Fuck these people, I hope they get the plague
based but fair

He can ogremax when he gets older. A future brother in arms

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

Can't wait to read the comments of white foids calling him cute and a future slayer

And people will inevitably gaslight him and say it's somehow his fault when he's older and bitter about all of this :reeeeee:

He will grow to become Saint Aussiecel.

What kind of sick fucks bully a dwarf. These psychopath kids will then go on to have sex and perfectly normal dating lives. Incels will be blamed when this dwarf snaps

Sad, he's going to have very tough life ahead.

Everyone is a bully tbh. Humans are programmed to stamp the inferior

Yeah but some still restrain from doing it, that's supposedly the principle of civilization.

The bully and the bullied should not be put in the same box tbh

Yeah but some still restrain from doing it, that's supposedly the principle of civilization.

The bully and the bullied should not be put in the same box tbh

He is an ugly fuck who has nothing to look forward to in life. Euthanizing him is doing him a favor

Everyone is a bully tbh. Humans are programmed to stamp the inferior
I read somewhere that bullying is actually natural selection and it's something many creatures in the animal kingdom does, especially Apes, and especially Chimpanzees. Still though bullying is a gross thing to do to someone, it leaves permanent scars on people and make them suicidal, cynical, hateful etc. Not sure what can be done against bullying.

I read somewhere that bullying is actually natural selection and it's something many creatures in the animal kingdom does, especially Apes, and especially Chimpanzees. Still though bullying is a gross thing to do to someone, it leaves permanent scars on people and make them suicidal, cynical, hateful etc. Not sure what can be done against bullying.

For one the school system needs to be changed so no one is forced to go there.

What about bullying / hazing in sports team amongst people are already above average in terms of genes?

or even in the military (gay as fuck but whatever)

End the kid's pain already.
He is an ugly fuck who has nothing to look forward to in life. Euthanizing him is doing him a favor
We don't have anything to look forward either. Euthanasia for incels tbh

For one the school system needs to be changed so no one is forced to go there.
Yes that's a big one. It shouldn't be mandatory to go.

What about bullying / hazing in sports team amongst people are already above average in terms of genes?

Beats me, I just read an article that says bullying is natural selection, this was WAY back in 2009. So who knows maybe something else came along and debunked it.

Nope, the fact foids will not sexuallys select his genes does not mean he must be eliminated beforehand.

Bullies alreaedy make his life like hell and in the future they will take the foid that could have mated with him but also the foids that could have mated with us or other incels.

There's no way I support a bully-incel alliance of any kind

Nope, the fact foids will not sexuallys select his genes does not mean he must be eliminated beforehand.

Bullies alreaedy make his life like hell and in the future they will take the foid that could have mated with him but also the foids that could have mated with us or other incels.

There's no way I support a bully-incel alliance of any kind

its not a bully incel alliance Im talking about suicide rights

The mother needs to get some older boys from low income areas to bash the bullies, boys from low income areas will fuck those bullies up something bad or just knife the Little fuckers,the mother needs to get that boy into boxing lessons fast so he can defend himself and I hope his life gets better from now on but it is going to be hard for him either way fuck god was cruel to him no one deserves to be bullied.

I cannot imagine the kind of life he will have when he grows up. If he's already being bullied at such young age, imagine how it will be when he starts getting interested in girls. I do hope he becomes a successful buisnesman, or discovers the cure for cancer cause only those things will be able to compensate. Wish him the best.

He will be posting here in no time

Must be his toxic personality

Foids will say “lmao what a toxic incel. He has male privilege so I hope he gets underpaid and beaten”

Poor guy. I would've roped already.

Man if you say that

he's not killing himself but other people are killing me. That's just a few steps ahead from the bullies.

That wasn't the conotation I was trying to convey. I just feel bad for the kid

Born to live in hell
I hope he will stay strong and maybe ascend after plastic surgery or idk how...

Thank God for Coronavirus! May it cleanse this world.

beyond brutal. His life will be hell ngl. As an incel nobody gives a shit about you lol.

I came across an old wildlife documentary on tv once. A pack of bulls were trying to escape predators, and the pack leader basically sacrificed himself to let the others escape, at the cost of his own life. While he was bleeding to death, two other male bulls showed up (presumably his rivals) and rode him (sexually). If that kind of "kicking somebody when he is down" isnt a mirror of human behaviour, I dont know what is.

Exactly the same thing. When you are in a military unit, that unit is your 'tribe' increasing the fitness of your tribe, indirectly improves your fitness and your chances of survival. So it makes sense to haze people who have just joined, to either weed them out, or make them fitter.
In a sports team, 'survival fitness' is indirect. It is about making money, not about not getting killed.

He is one of our compatriots who was born with a single purpose. Suffer.

What kind of sick fucks bully a dwarf. These psychopath kids will then go on to have sex and perfectly normal dating lives. Incels will be blamed when this dwarf snaps
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I wish he would just die in his sleep.
The other thing that bothers me is thinking about how people will just gaslight him about his condition.

It is GIRLs in his school that are bullying him with "cute dog" head pats. See that words are as harmful as physical punches, where the kid wants to self harm.

People are misconstruing bullying with "physical" and therefore "male".

Apparently he is part aboriginal and his mother campaigns for indigenous rights. She has been impregnanted by two different, now absent, Fathers. One was born still birth after said dwarf kid.

This is why subhumans shouldn’t reproduce

Single mom + bullied + shit genetics = brutally over

Over for this kid. May his next life be better

Morally superior choice would be euthanasia. His life is going to be hell.