Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel bad for this dude, he's clearly been rejecting the redpill for 3 months in his mind but there's no blackpill content on YouTube so he's lost...

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Screen Shot 2020 07 12 at 51301 AM

Screen Shot 2020 07 12 at 51519 AM

I hope he joins the forums.

Brutal. someone needs to get him here.

I feel like he thinks he's discovered something no one has every discovered before him.

He shouldn't put show his face on his videos, trolls on YouTube could make him a meme and try to ruin his personal life.

Also he may not be ready to accept the blackpill. It can be very shocking and coping with the red pill leaves you with more energy and hope, even if it is a delusional sense of energy and hope.

He seems so proud of himself in the caps lol.
I am trying to think back to my redpill stage, I used to at out imaginary scenarios like I would approach girls and I'd be really confident and because of that I would leave Inceldom behind lol.

Sad part is I never did any of that, because obv I couldnt be confident because I had nothing to be confident about lol. Then I was sent to .co, I never went through any MGTOw phases or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back