Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i feel bad for short men

I used to think being a manlet was okay if you had a chad face, holy shit was i wrong
The minimum height for a chad face is 5’7. Below that he’s a normie. Below 5’4 and he’s a Nearcel
Didn’t think the search would be so accurate

tbh, I’m already dead
Did you ever get bullied for your height?

I keep saying this. If you have ugly facial features, at the end of the day, you will still be seen as a human.

But if you are short, and i mean like below 5'5. It never began for you. No one will even acknowledge you as a human or treat you like one. You will NEVER be a man, you will remain a child your entire life. I am a living example of this phenomenon. I was destined to fail before i was even conceived.

I keep saying this. If you have ugly facial features, at the end of the day, you will still be seen as a human.

But if you are short, and i mean like below 5'5. It never began for you. No one will even acknowledge you as a human or treat you like one. You will NEVER be a man, you will remain a child your entire life. I am a living example of this phenomenon. I was destined to fail before i was even conceived.
But muh personality

I'm 5'10 with 3/10 face.
I think this is also an unpleasant combination. Yes, my height is "normal". But now this is the minimum (if you have a normal or beautiful face). In fact, these guys are called short, since more than half of the young guys are actually taller than me.