Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i feel bad for mexican andy

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
5'2 mexican kv truecel, he just left the road trip because ice cucked him, he met a girl on twitter and he thought that she wanted to suck his dick but she wanted to suck ice's dick instead

I dropped it after he got banned on twitch but I just remember him being annoying and showing up even though he’s unwanted

Do you have a link ?

Such a disadvantaged guy should never be a public figure.

Was this stream today? I remember i saw couple of minutes of them traveling then left

Was this stream today? I remember i saw couple of minutes of them traveling then left
I found the clip on my recommendation. Poor guy then again he should've known he was going to get cucked by Ice.

I've seen a few posts about this guy now. Whom is he?

proximity to ice would have gotten him laid by now if he wasn't fat

I found the clip on my recommendation. Poor guy then again he should've known he was going to get cucked by Ice.

He totally cucked andy, I bet he fucked that stupid blonde whore later. At 16:25 he gave his "advice" to andy.

no hate but does he really think he had a chance with a white girl who's taller than him as a short chubby ethnic with acne, his looks match is another 2/10 fat mexican girl at best.

no hate but does he really think he had a chance with a white girl who's taller than him as a short chubby ethnic with acne, his looks match is another 2/10 fat mexican girl at best.
He should have never invited her. Now he got cucked. If ice was a true friend he would make sure she fucked andy or made her leave. But no, he had to be a whiteknight fag and take the girl andy worked hard to get, even though he already has millions. Guys like ice deserve to get the shit kicked out of them.

Sometimes i don't get how this manlet has a bigger ribcage than i do

he got rejected by a cam girl looking to fuck someone.

He is one of the biggest truecels I have ever seen.

Did you see this rage fuel of ice using tinder and getting matches?

the way people treat him makes me extremely mad to the point of twitching and tweaking

if i ever went NC i'd watch his streams first.

the way people treat him makes me extremely mad to the point of twitching and tweaking

if i ever went NC i'd watch his streams first.
I wish all the people teasing him on his stream calling him "incel andy" get hit by a van.

Ice's prime was when he played OSRS at his room in Florida with that shitty lighting and italian flag in the background fighting ROT and getting shit on deadman mode with the Purple Army Cx. He's so normie now that I can't even watch his shit anymore.

I have seen him with some ultra hot girls. Watching him makes me feel bad

Extremely nice guy tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back