Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel bad and at the same time wanting to hit this simp.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
This guy is very physically similar to a friend of mine, to whom I tried to get blackpilled. Why is it so difficult for these people to accept the truth?

He looks old enough to know they are just using him. Someone needs to slap some sense into him. Does he look curry to anyone else?

He’s quite possibly the most soy looking fag I’ve laid eyes upon in a minute
He looks old enough to know they are just using him. Someone needs to slap some sense into him. Does he look curry to anyone else?
Yes, curries be retarded like that

Of course he is a currycel and just sits on the sidelines like a beta watching the toilets devour the pizza. He needs to wake up and realize how stupid he is being, he will used like a paper towel otherwise.

faggot has a smug smile while being manipulated. whenever I see soy retards like him I understand why bullies do the things they do

This guy is very physically similar to a friend of mine, to whom I tried to get blackpilled. Why is it so difficult for these people to accept the truth?

What a shitty looking frame

It's so fucking Over for him

Cringe as fuck