Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I feel abandoned and insulted in this forum. I'm meet with hatred.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Forum rules should be focused on bullying instead of penalizing other non-relevant infractions. I'm being bullied by senior members for no apparent reason. I watch certain videos because they have excellent post-production quality (as well as how they sound). Not illegal, most certainly. Do you think I hail their actions? No, I hail the death of both sides. Does it make me evil? Not true: such fantasies only reside inside my thoughts, and they're not (and won't be) translated into real life by any shape or form.

Forum rules should be focused on bullying instead of penalizing other non-relevant infractions. I'm being bullied by senior members for no apparent reason. I watch certain videos because they have excellent post-production quality (as well as how they sound). Not illegal, most certainly. Do you think I hail their actions? No, I hail the death of both sides. Does it make me evil? Not true: such fantasies only reside inside my thoughts, and they're not (and won't be) translated into real life by any shape or form.
Your acting like a retard and following peoples threads around saying they are this and that, OFC people react negatively... Dont act like a victim JFL :feelskek:

Your acting like a retard and following peoples thread saying they are this and that, OFC people react negatively... Dont act like a victim JFL :feelskek:
I'm a victim of hatred. I should be compensated with welfare benefits.

Bro, you good? You posted some weird shit on my profile then proceeded to watch me. :feelskek:

Your acting like a retard and following peoples thread
I'm expressing my thoughts. What's wrong about my commentaries? I don't get it, sadly.

I'm expressing my thoughts. What's wrong about my commentaries? I don't get it, sadly.
1623539 middle

Only you know that

Bro, you good? You posted some weird shit on my profile then proceeded to watch me. :feelskek:
According to based_meme, I'm a dangerous terrorist hiding in the Central desert of Syria posting some videos that I only like because of their sound quality (I do not voice out my support towards what they express).

I never criticize people whether they watch Cartel videos or not. In fact, Cartel video watchers should be prosecuted too. It's Western hypocrisy. No wonder the West is in decline (in terms of societal stability). Urbanized China is surpassing you in every department.

According to based_meme, I'm a dangerous terrorist hiding in the Central desert of Syria posting some videos that I only like because of their sound quality (I do not voice out my support towards what they express).

I never criticize people whether they watch Cartel videos or not. In fact, Cartel video watchers should be prosecuted too. It's Western hypocrisy. No wonder the West is in decline (in terms of societal stability). Urbanized China is surpassing you in every department.
Your prolly a terrorist, You posted some weird isis shit earlier

Please post some videos with women my love.

@Govid_Dorious is your new love, He posted a vid of a woman, Faggots both of you!
But I want to see a woman being taken apart and her pretty guts gushing out. Most videos are just dismemberment.

Your acting like a retard and following peoples threads around saying they are this and that, OFC people react negatively... Dont act like a victim JFL :feelskek:
literally.

Mental illness.

Me too, most colorcels hates me :cryfeels:
I’m an outcast even in incel spaces :feelsrope:

I wonder what videos you watch :feelsokman:

I don't care what you are. Go blow yourself up right in the heart of a NATO base, for all I care. Just don't fucking glow here.

White supremacists should be purged from the forum because they are dividing us, we can't be divided, we must be united to grow powerful

do you play Roblox deepwoken

d on bullying instead of penalizing other non-relevant infractions. I'm being bullied by senior members for no apparent reason. I watch certain videos because they have excellent post-production quality (as well as how they sound). Not illegal, most certainly. Do you think I hail their actions? No, I hail the death of both sides. Does it make me evil? Not true: such fantasies only reside inside my thoughts, and they're not (and won't be) translated into real life
you sound like a hyper-sensitive mentally ill person

you sound like a hyper-sensitive mentally ill person
You are mentally-ill, too. On second thought, I wrote all of this while experiencing an episode I'm unable to recall. Disregard this thread.

You are mentally-ill, too. On second thought, I wrote all of this while experiencing an episode I'm unable to recall. Disregard this thread.
crycel...

Kys freak people like you give incel a bad name

Get off your high horse hypocritecel.
I was just explaining his options to him. If he doesn't feel comfortable here, but can't stay away from the forum on his own and would like to be banned, suicide would be a more efficient alternative. He could have that right now. But then he can't cry anymore like he's being bullied. A dilemma...

It's good if you want to help but clearly he's struggling. He's usually pretty chill and makes lots of jokes , it's unusual he would go to this extent , so calling him cry cel isn't going to help him since he's clearly looking for comfort from users to give him a reason to stay.

I didn't choose my signature at random you know?

If you're actually a fatcel fuck off. I hate fatties.

I was just explaining his options to him. If he doesn't feel comfortable here, but can't stay away from the forum on his own and would like to be banned, suicide would be a more efficient alternative. He could have that right now. But then he can't cry anymore like he's being bullied. A dilemma...
I can't stay away BECAUSE I can't deactivate my account. Care to tell me my password? I don't remember it.

Don't feel down gou post very good videos I have also downloaded and sent them to other people.

It's good if you want to help but clearly he's struggling. He's usually pretty chill and makes lots of jokes , it's unusual he would go to this extent , so calling him cry cel isn't going to help him since he's clearly looking for comfort from users to give him a reason to stay.
True I tried helping him too but looks like he isn't appreciating it :feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back