Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel 0% ashamed of my high testosterone and strong sexual desire towards younger girls

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
On the contrary, I'm proud of it.

In this Earth people can torture you, kill you, enslave you, oppress you with unjust laws, but they can never own your mind or break your spirit.

Just like people from religious denominations chose to die over having to desecrate their religions, just like there were still faithful Christians in Russia after almost a century of compulsory atheistic communism; they can pass cucked laws to stop me from fulfilling my desires, they can ruin women through feminism, they can make my life hell through a plethora of ways, but they can't own my mind, can't break my spirit and can't do away with my healthy male sexual desires.

I stand tall, proudly screaming to the world that I want to take a young white girl as my wife.

I wish I could fuck her through the whole night and then hold the blood stained sheets of her taken virginity for the whole world to see. Months after, I'd again appear with my newborn kid in my hands and show him to the world, just like that classical opening scene from King Lion.

I'd scream from the top of my lungs: "this is what the fertile uterus of my 14 year old wife gave me, a healthy son! Contrary to men's arseholes faggots fuck, which can only give them feaces and AIDS, contrary to the old, decrepit, used-up, attached to a barren uterus, vaginas of old women that cucks fuck, which give them either diseases or nothing, I fucked my young virgin wife's vagina and got that kid! I vehemently refuse to bow down to the inversion of society promoted by feminists and cultural marxists!"

Last edited:
Thankfully, after getting the dickpill my testosterone decreased a lot, it became annoying to masturbate and see my penis.

when the agepill destroys your last bits of sanity

Perfect wife of Mainländer.

Just do several sections of plastic surgery and stop dreaming about impossible things. I've always had lower standards and my big current problem is my penis, I would fuck landwhales.

I wish I could fuck her through the whole night and then hold the blood stained sheets of her taken virginity for the whole world to see. Months after, I'd again appear with my newborn kid in my hands and show it to the world, just like that classical opening scene from King Lion.

I'd scream from the top of my lungs: "this is what the fertile uterus of my young wife gave me, a healthy son! Contrary to men's arseholes faggots fuck, which can only give them feaces and AIDs, contrary to the old, decrepit, used-up, attached to a barren uterus, vaginas of old women cucks fuck, which give them either diseases or nothing, I fucked my young virgin wife's vagina and got that kid! I vehemently refuse to bow down to the inversion of society promoted by feminists and cultural marxists!"
We need to change that "I wish I could" to an "I will"

change your avi back to asuka thanks

when the agepill destroys your last bits of sanity
I wish I could fuck her through the whole night and then hold the blood stained sheets of her taken virginity for the whole world to see.
I vehemently refuse to bow down to the inversion of society promoted by feminists and cultural marxists!"
Best parts tbh. Still batshit crazy. Tfw no 27 year old pre-MILF gf :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I deserve a white and virgin wife now !!! Bring back the patriarchy!

"I'm proud to be male." That's essentially what you're saying. Men don't actually want 20 year old grandmas. We want 11-15 year old women.

"I'm proud to be male." That's essentially what you're saying. Men don't actually want 20 year old grandmas. We want 11-15 year old women.
Be beautiful you will have.

I want the return of the patriarchy to have my 10/10 blonde and virgin.

You side with the enemy if you're against patriarchy and take young women's side over ugly men's.
Of course you can have your virgin woman 10/10 or if it is more realistic (I hope) a looksmatch (I do not know how we know), just rape her, enslave her, be very rich for betabuxx, etc and so on. What counts is still if you're chad and she really wants to fuck and not sex with starfish.
Men who want women more beautiful than themselves will only get betabuxx / rape (sex without will), so that desire is useless.

We must secure the existence of JB wives and a future for high-T men.

Of course you can have your virgin woman 10/10 or if it is more realistic (I hope) a looksmatch (I do not know how we know), just rape her, enslave her, be very rich for betabuxx, etc and so on. What counts is still if you're chad and she really wants to fuck and not sex with starfish.
Men who want women more beautiful than themselves will only get betabuxx / rape (sex without will), so that desire is useless.
I would take a looksmatched foid gladly if she's also racematched and young. I'd marry a girl like that and never complain again.

Brother you are based and, dare I say it, redpilled :feelsokman:

I bet you're making IT cucks and roasties seethe right now

I would take a looksmatched foid gladly if she's also racematched and young. I'd marry a girl like that and never complain again.
Just be chad. Or thugmax as a middle man a BBC would help as well.

I would expect to see guys trying landwhales and sub 4 women here, but many still expect idealized virgins on a white horse.

I would expect to see guys trying landwhales and sub 4 women here, but many still expect idealized virgins on a white horse.
Not everyone here is a fatass, maybe just sub4 in the face.

Obrigado, irmão!

I sure hope I am. Also, are those subs accurate? Anime name?
Yes, they are. It's Eromanga-sensei. Not that great of a show tbh
but it does have cute girls

I expect society to change. Even if the chances of it happening are infinitesimal, I can help a bit with threads like these which will hopefully redpill some men and make them realize feminism mentally castrated them if they think it's wrong to like young teenagers.

You know, fucking an 18-25 year old is legal and possible. I know that being an incel seems utterly hopeless but there are guys out there who wound up ascending. There's some hope in that.

There's absolutely zero hope of you getting a 14 year old to be your wife. Our society doesn't work like that. And even if you somehow manage to get your perfect qt jailbait waifu, every day you're with her you're walking the razor's edge. You get arrested for statutory rape, you're in jail for 10+ years, getting raped in the ass all the time because pedophiles are seen as the lowest form of life in prison.

I find it very amusing how we are called "perverts." The only perversion is the misappreciation for youth. Youth is beauty. Beauty is sexually arousing when presented in the human form.

Would you choose a fruit which is in the stages of decomposition over a perfectly ripe one?

They are perverts. For attempting to pervert that which is natural. They won't succeed though. Men will always be attracted to young girls. We will take what we want if its necessary. Life is only lived for oneself after all.

I expect society to change. Even if the chances of it happening are infinitesimal, I can help a bit with threads like these which will hopefully redpill some men and make them realize feminism mentally castrated them if they think it's wrong to like young teenagers.
It turns out that young teenagers will not be interested in old faces, little chicks, bald, etc. The most he could get was a beautiful betabuxx, unwilling starfish sex. I am realistic above all else.

There's absolutely zero hope of you getting a 14 year old to be your wife. Our society doesn't work like that. And even if you somehow manage to get your perfect qt jailbait waifu, every day you're with her you're walking the razor's edge. You get arrested for statutory rape, you're in jail for 10+ years, getting raped in the ass all the time because pedophiles are seen as the lowest form of life in prison.
That's why this cucked society needs to change. Like Mainländer said:

You know, fucking an 18-25 year old is legal and possible. I know that being an incel seems utterly hopeless but there are guys out there who wound up ascending. There's some hope in that.

brazil AoC is 14...

That's why this cucked society needs to change. Like Mainländer said:
Yes you can change ... just tinkering with the double helix.

Nothing is going to make foids like ugly and poor men. Being ugly can still betabuxx.

GALAXY IQ, i'm tired of cucks saying that is wrong wanting a young fertile wife

betabuxxing is suicide in modern society
Wanting is not power, he should know it like blackpill.

I am totally searching for ways, I would support anyone who wanted to be trannymax or bimaxx here. It is a minority minority of course. Anything to get out of inceldom if your conscience allows, until betabuxx (which I would not recommend).
Dude each of your comments is getting more cucked than the last one, stop it, don't let Jews win.

You know, fucking an 18-25 year old is legal and possible.
That age bracket isn't that bad, but the fact is, nowadays, most girls on that age are already nonvirgins and completely poisoned by feminism. They are also starting to decline in attractiveness already:

Why let foids' best years go to waste? The younger we could marry them, the better, you don't have to fuck them from day one if they're still too young. Not to mention how marriage nowadays isn't even really marriage, you don't get to have any authority over your wife and can get divorceraped at any point even if she doesn't have any real reason to divorce you.

There's absolutely zero hope of you getting a 14 year old to be your wife.
I know it 100% in our current paradigm. But the objective of this post, like aforementioned, is spreading the idea and hopefully uncucking some men. Also venting my thoughts, I feel tired of hiding my powerlevel in uni.

Our society doesn't work like that.
Our society is utterly cucked. You shouldn't back it, you should fight it, if not IRL (because you'd get jailed), at least in thought.

statutory rape, you're in jail for 10+ years, getting raped in the ass all the time because pedophiles are seen as the lowest form of life in prison.
Most men are whiteknight cucks, that's why. And I don't want to fuck prepubescent girls so this has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Nothing is going to make foids like ugly and poor men. Being ugly can still betabuxx.
We need to blackpill men so they stop being cucks, then foid's standards will be a lot more reasonable. And this:
Men will always be attracted to young girls. We will take what we want if its necessary. Life is only lived for oneself after all.

Dude each of your comments is getting more cucked than the last one, stop it, don't let Jews win.
I target realistic measures and not useless dreams with virgin teens.

I target realistic measures and not useless dreams with virgin teens.
Ok, then kill yourself, become a trap or work hard to betabuxx some 30 yo foid. These are your realistic options nowadays if you're ugly.

I refuse all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back