Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fear getting older

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
please wizardcels, tell me you don't change
I'm scared that when I'm 37, my brain will evlove out the parts that make me low inhib and give into who I really am and therefore I will not really express myself fully.
I'm scared of not saying NIGGA, NIGGER, and stuff like that.
I'm 21. please tell me it doesn't go away.

i've become even more high inhib with time.

I imagine getting older just leads to realizing more fully how over it is. All copes in your mind slowly disappear with age.

How many more days of rotting until we drop? Another day alive = another day wasted rotting on Discord.

I'm scared that when I'm 37, my brain will evlove out the parts that make me low inhib and give into who I really am and therefore I will not really express myself fully.
same here man:feelsbadman:

balding, getting even more less t, becoming more inhib

enjoy your twenties as much as you can mang

Screenshot 03 06 2024 135457

I'm 45 and inceldom gets both tougher and easier with age.

Tougher because you will never have sex and you lose that youthful hope fullness of someday being able to slay.

Easier because your sex drive decreases and you can focus more mental energy to your copes.

I'm 45 and inceldom gets both tougher and easier with age.

Tougher because you will never have sex and you lose that youthful hope fullness of someday being able to slay.

Easier because your sex drive decreases and you can focus more mental energy to your copes.
You’ve lived too much as an incel. Should’ve ended it earlier

I'd say my overall experience now in my thirties is better than when I was younger, but I've also cleaned up my personal habits a lot.

Family accepting you are what you are and gradually letting you slide is a big improvement, imo. Not being in school and just having to blend into a work peer group where everyone's the same socio-economic rank is also easier.