Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Fat Link am the new administrator, HNIC and glorious leader of Incels.is!

brutals :feelssus: are you moneymaxed now? they really raped serge didn't they :fuk:

I’m fine even if you were a babycel. We need new incels to spread the good word and the truth.

I am a fan of your work brocel, just don’t be a faggot like @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/36/36823.jpg?1633104328 [/UWSL]@FuRed and assume things I didn’t even write or think
dissidence = weakness

best to keep a strong united front to project to our enemies
jus sayin

@Fat Link = Bro
ZhxXSww78met 1

did sarge get fired from FBI?

Just don't let any fbi cunt glowpost freely, we don't need more heat on us if they decide to associate this community with some shooting or whatever. This kind of posting only brings trouble, on Brazil a lot of retards were arrested because they would make threats to landwhale feminists. Good luck in your administration.

Aren't there ads on this site? Considering ad revenue it probably doesn't cost that much lol.

It's not just an issue of money, it's an issue of who has the money. The ad revenue may go to Master. But Master and his money cannot be involved with the website thanks to the doxx. So we would need a mysterious anonymous person to show up and use their money. A person who has yet to be doxxed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lcUHQYhPTE

As much as I'm a bit impacted by the leaving of former staff, I for one, welcome our new Fat Link overlord.

I honestly like you. You're very reasonable and high IQ. Long live to your reign! :feelsautistic:

Also @Robtical is gigabased and I'm happy he's a mod now as well. Looking forward to seeing him banning some male feminist cucks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lcUHQYhPTE

As much as I'm a bit impacted by the leaving of former staff, I for one, welcome our new Fat Link overlord.

I honestly like you. You're very reasonable and high IQ. Long live to your reign! :feelsautistic:

Also @Robtical is gigabased and I'm happy he's a mod now as well. Looking forward to seeing him banning some male feminist cucks.

Thank you bro, remember to report cucks when you see them. I feel the same about everything going on, hopefully we can make the best from it and keep moving forward.

making an absolute newfag into mod, on top of you being sdmin now, just lol
If this shithole wasnt doomed before, it sure is now

Ummm so uhh bow before me an stuff. :feelsclown:

Nah just kidding.:ahegao:

Don’t want to give my boy FrothySolutions anymore heart attacks ontop of his previous one. :feelskek:

Anyway the site is definitely not going anywhere. Rest assured. Suck it IT scum!!:hax:

BTW, as for another major announcement… :waitwhat:

Robtical shall be joining our glorious mod team because it is my will and I know you silly bastards will love him! :feelsohh:
this is an unexpected surprise. As long as an incel is in charge and can keep cucks from tearing this place down, sounds great. Good luck

Its been a crazy past 2 weeks on this forum while I was banned

But I'm glad to have @Fat Link as the Führer und Reichskanzler of this forum

Same. :feelsokman:

Very talented guy he was. :feelzez:
Down to earth and filled with humility, something lacking in this current world entirely. The good always die young or are departed from this world way too early. :feelsjuice::yes:

Who the fuck makes these edits? And how can i find similar?:shock:
Everything I find is just randomly out there and most of it is by anonymous artists anyways. :feelsjuice::yes:

fatcels are volcels

Everything I find is just randomly out there and most of it is by anonymous artists anyways. :feelsjuice::yes:
So you are basically admitting the fact that you are (in theory) in fact gay. :feelssus:

Let's hope it's ok n good hands.

Is there a secret tranny dungeon in that mod castle of .is

@Vrthraghna thoyghts:shock:

Damn that's fucking awesome. :feelzez:

Off topic but I made a post in the suggestion section but posts in that section need to be approved by a staff member.

Congrats to @Robtical he’s a good guy, enjoy talking with him.

Fats me + links me

thanks for being the only mod who does his job and actually gives people a fair chance on this site and doesn't abuse their power.

where is your new ban appeal? i looked in ban appeals section and can only find a ban appeal of yours from years ago, where your ban appeal got denied
i haven't made one.

by befriending sarge and master.
how do you do that when you are banned?

and they are gone now. although i suppose you befriended them right before their departure it seems

how do you do that when you are banned?
sarge and master wanted to end the feud war between forums so they reached out to club and *** staff, i think they wanted for us to take care of this forum once they where gone.

sarge and master wanted to end the feud war between forums so they reached out to club and *** staff, i think they wanted for us to take care of this forum once they where gone.
so you think they anticipated being doxxed then? :dafuckfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back