Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Fat Link am the new administrator, HNIC and glorious leader of Incels.is!

Xerxes

Xerxes

Embrace me as your king and as your mod!
★★★★★
Ummm so uhh bow before me an stuff. :feelsclown:

Nah just kidding.:ahegao:

Don’t want to give my boy FrothySolutions anymore heart attacks ontop of his previous one. :feelskek:

Anyway the site is definitely not going anywhere. Rest assured. Suck it IT scum!!:hax:

BTW, as for another major announcement… :waitwhat:

Robtical shall be joining our glorious mod team because it is my will and I know you silly bastards will love him! :feelsohh:

View: https://youtu.be/xnpRlGxuwBM

Last edited:
@Robtical is also the admin of ***:dafuckfeels:

that's a strange overlap considering the nature of that forum

Thank you for saying something. I will cope and trust what you have to say.

Dedsrs?

Who TheSamurai

I don't like it, but you are arguably the highest authority on Dot IS right now. Master and Sarge are gone. None of the other mods seem to show up.

Very confused rn

How did you get the title? Did you ask them?

HNIC?? HEAD NIGGA IN COMMAND

Oh wait shit, you actually ARE Administrator now. Very interesting tactics.

Well as the new admistrator you should probably do a "town hall" thread or soemthing of that nature. Maybe try to give everyone an idea of how the site is gonna be run and take some suggestions as well. I know I'm a graycel and my opinion means shit to you, but I think we all have something to say about the future of .is.

But if Master is gone, who is actually, like, paying for any of this?

Dedsrs?

Who TheSamurai
Its not Christopher “Moot” Poole or the Japanese 2channel owner as our great ex moderator Mental Out speculated. :feelsclown:

The Samurai is a very wealthy longtime friend of mine and forum runner/cult leader. :feelsthink:

He has many aliases but was perhaps best known as “Rassisten” on youtube. :feelzez:

He supports ALL dissident anti establishment forms of content which is why he supports us. :feelsahh:

For now I’m admin yes, but if Rass decides to come here and rule us as The Samurai I’ll gladly return to me umble role as a lowly peasant mod for ya sirs. :ahegao:

Joint venture we’ve been here a long time to see smaller places merge together

But who is joining this venture? Who would contribute money to this?

All hail Fat Link! Bow before your king you fucking peasants

I knew everything would be fine

Don’t want to give my boy FrothySolutions anymore heart attacks ontop of his previous one. :feelskek:

Anyway the site is definitely not going anywhere. Rest assured. Suck it IT scum!!:hax:

Robtical shall be joining our glorious mod team because it is my will and I know you silly bastards will love him! :feelsohh:
Can I join mod team?

Wait why didn't serge say anything?
Also @Ritalincel should get mod :feelsLSD:

This is gonna get more interesting by the minute :feelskek:
Also, is no monetary contribution needed for the domain?

We’re staying right fucking here! The hell they won

hehe, .club admin here congratulations for the admin position, hope we can stay in good terms.

Thanks bro, I'm so happy Serge made you admin. Long live .is.

Are you really taking over? Then it seems the torch has been passed down and the forum will be up for as long as how you want it to be. I give this forum another year before you get sick of it.

All hail Caesar of incels.is! :dab::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::dab:

wait is this fr? big if true, I was already griefing that this site would fall eventually

Are you really taking over? Then it seems the torch has been passed down and the forum will be up for as long as how you want it to be. I give this forum another year before you get sick of it.
Rassisten makes Hitler look like Barney the dinosaur or Pogo the clown where it concerns hatred of the kikes.

So it’s no surprise to me once I told him all about the NYT doxxing bullshit he was more than happy to fund the sites continued existence into perpetuity.

So the torch is now mine for however long I want it. :feelsahh:

Rassisten makes Hitler look like Barney the dinosaur or Pogo the clown where it concerns hatred of the kikes.

So it’s no surprise to me once I told him all about the NYT doxxing bullshit he was more than happy to fund the sites continued existence into perpetuity.

Hail the King

He's actually paying for it? That's really cool of him. And I am also glad you decided to accept the torch, may the flames last forever! Here's to a new era.

now the forum is either gonna shut down or vastly improve

this is a psyop
he has been undercover for IT for a long time
post at your own peril

MarquiseDeSade shall also be joining Robtical as a new moderator on the team.:feelzez:

I have to take some time to train these guys over PM and probably Shitscord so maybe a week or two before they start cracking grey nigger skulls. :feelskek:

@GameDevCel: of course big homie. No need to playerhate eachother’s hangout. :hax:

MarquiseDeSade shall also be joining Robtical as a new moderator on the team.:feelzez:

I have to take some time to train these guys over PM and probably Shitscord so maybe a week or two before they start cracking grey nigger skulls. :feelskek:

@GameDevCel: of course big homie. No need to playerhate eachother’s hangout. :hax:
heh, good to know, the incelosphere has been fragmented in hate for to long, would be nice to see it united again.

Thank heavens I thought I lost my cope

Lets make this site great again :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back