Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Fat Link am the new administrator, HNIC and glorious leader of Incels.is!

so you think they anticipated being doxxed then? :dafuckfeels:
the sanctioned suicide drama was ongoing for a while boyo, they where already taking measures in case they had to leave, they where just not expecting new york times to get involved.

@Robtical is also the admin of ***:dafuckfeels:

that's a strange overlap considering the nature of that forum
I also have concerns about that, it would be very weird if Napoleon de Geso and other trolls re-started their activity here.

On this subject it kind of feels weird to me that this random guy who has no relation to the incel community that nobody here has ever heard of is going to be responsible for keeping the domain running now

I guess it’s better than the site shutting down but ngl this forum rn feels like an african country when the govt collapses. A whole new mod team gets instantly added right after the 1st and 2nd most powerful and meaningful people ditch out and everything is rly uncertain and sussy
As always, trust no one.
That's a good rule for both IRL and online activities.

trust no one
Brutla
Vader

Anniedmin
I think I understand why you embraced the dark side

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6