Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I fantasize about turning foids into dolls.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
Whenever I walk around and see beautiful women, I fantasize blowing their brains out, taking the body and embalming it, and displaying her only for myself in my house. I wont even have sex with the body (maybe stick a fleshlight inside her so I wont get a fucking disease from sticking my penis into her vagina if i really wanted to) but just the fact that i have an actual women (not a silicone doll, but created with flesh and blood) that wont cheat on me or fuck other guys is very alluring. I think my brain is just coping with the fact that I will never be able to have even one of the countless women that I see everyday walk past me.

Something about removing the soul/consciousness and keeping the flesh of a woman is somewhat appealing. Maybe this comes from the fact that I've stopped seeing most women as people with good intentions, but objects that should be mentally broken and used. I could probably do this since gymmaxxing has made me pretty strong for my age and i dont plan on stopping. To any lurking FBI watchers or ITcucks, dont worry, i dont plan on acting on my desires, it's just a fantasy that I have, and besides, it would take too much work to do that anyway.

Eh I think lots of men think the same way TBH incel or not. I remembered Turd Flinging Monkey once talked about an episode in Batman about Madhatter stripping away the free will of a woman he loved and that he was happy to have her and never worrying about her leaving him. TFM said that it would be better if women's free will would be taken or if their sentience and consciousness gets drastically lowered for very easy control. That was several years ago, so it'll be hard for me to find now. But I agree, that's how women should be, but sadly they're not, but the next best thing are sexdolls and of course the upcoming sexbots. So there's those at least, now only if they could be more affordable.

Got in before deletion

Hi cucktears, how's the screenshot going?

Whenever I walk around and see beautiful women, I fantasize blowing their brains out, taking the body and embalming it, and displaying her only for myself in my house. I wont even have sex with the body (maybe stick a fleshlight inside her so I wont get a fucking disease from sticking my penis into her vagina if i really wanted to) but just the fact that i have an actual women (not a silicone doll, but created with flesh and blood) that wont cheat on me or fuck other guys is very alluring. I think my brain is just coping with the fact that I will never be able to have even one of the countless women that I see everyday walk past me.

Something about removing the soul/consciousness and keeping the flesh of a woman is somewhat appealing. Maybe this comes from the fact that I've stopped seeing most women as people with good intentions, but objects that should be mentally broken and used. I could probably do this since gymmaxxing has made me pretty strong for my age and i dont plan on stopping. To any lurking FBI watchers or ITcucks, dont worry, i dont plan on acting on my desires, it's just a fantasy that I have, and besides, it would take too much work to do that anyway.
Ok GrAYcel

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Jfl this post is very fitting to your Avi.
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Hi cucktears, how's the screenshot going?

Don't forget me in the screenshot BrazilianSmegma.

Dahmermaxxing.

Jfl this post is very fitting to your Avi.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Also this.

Sasorimaxx
EDD53CFF A92D 4CF5 9E4A B4999365A6D6

fbicels doing their daily bait thread

Just Yoshikage Kira-Maxx bro

Eh I think lots of men think the same way TBH incel or not. I remembered Turd Flinging Monkey once talked about an episode in Batman about Madhatter stripping away the free will of a woman he loved and that he was happy to have her and never worrying about her leaving him. TFM said that it would be better if women's free will would be taken or if their sentience and consciousness gets drastically lowered for very easy control. That was several years ago, so it'll be hard for me to find now. But I agree, that's how women should be, but sadly they're not, but the next best thing are sexdolls and of course the upcoming sexbots. So there's those at least, now only if they could be more affordable.
I agree. I think deep down, most men do have similar feelings. The desire to dominate women is in all men, even simps and cucks. It just depends on how each individual expresses those feelings.
Just Yoshikage Kira-Maxx bro
I would kill to live a peaceful life with a woman of my choice, not the woman's hand though. :feelskek:

Maybe just the head? I do understand Kira's need to wipe out the whole body, so no evidence would be left behind.
Got in before deletion
Dont worry, im not deleting anything. This is how I truly feel.

Last edited: