Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed to kill myself again

But right now being able to interact with ly fellow brocels is in some way a pain killer

Canadian Hug GIF by Kim's Convenience

This is why if I rope eventually, I will use a method that kills me instantly, like a gun. You either pull the trigger or you don’t. No half assing it and risking permanent injury or a super long painful death

From “The Yiddish Policeman Union” by Micheal Chabon. Great book, a homage to 40’s noir detective stories but absolutely original at the same time.

Please don’t rope brother, reading is a great cope and will help you escape this miserable life, if it wasn’t for books I would have roped myself a long time ago.

From “The Yiddish Policeman Union” by Micheal Chabon. Great book, a homage to 40’s noir detective stories but absolutely original at the same time.

Please don’t rope brother, reading is a great cope and will help you escape this miserable life, if it wasn’t for books I would have roped myself a long time ago.
thanks for the recomendation bro

thanks for the recomendation bro

No problem brocel, this is a very hard life we have to look out for each other. Feel free to talk to me anytime.

I struggle with roping too, someone will miss you though.

No problem brocel, this is a very hard life we have to look out for each other. Feel free to talk to me anytime.

I struggle with roping too, someone will miss you though.
Thanks again bro
Its saddens me that you are struggling too and I am also here if u wanna talk
full.jpeg

why do you believe in a good allmighty allknowing creator ? You can believe whatever you want but do you have one rational reason to believe in such an entity ? And if you wanna respond, why does he allow babys to get cancer ?
I don't know why babies get cancer.First think of your own life and call out to God and ask to be saved.In time God will give you those answers.

I don't know why babies get cancer.First think of your own life and call out to God and ask to be saved.In time God will give you those answers.
I know you don't know why baby get cancers and nobody seems to be able to come with the begining of an answer. After millenaries of apolegetics work, they only say : "its a mystery" "we cannot understand god's will" and so on.
I thank you anyway for your messages because as you are yourself convinced that god exist and that christianity is the true religion you are just trying to guide me to the truth so thanks again bro.

I know you don't know why baby get cancers and nobody seems to be able to come with the begining of an answer. After millenaries of apolegetics work, they only say : "its a mystery" "we cannot understand god's will" and so on.
I thank you anyway for your messages because as you are yourself convinced that god exist and that christianity is the true religion you are just trying to guide me to the truth so thanks again bro.
There are generational curses where children inherit things from the occult activity of ancestors.Whether this fully explains cancer ,well I'm not a doctor so I can't say.