Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I failed out of college. I can’t cope, Pass me the rope.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
I’m so depressed about this that I don’t even have the energy to talk about it. I have thousands in student loans:feelsohgod: and I failed out of college chasing a career in the medical field:feelsstudy: and I also have another test tomorrow that I need a 90% on to pass:feelsree:. My life is pretty much over at this point:feelsrope:.

Do you think he's actually autistic and trying to cope with "muh low iq makes me dumb"?
He's saying he struggles with the most basic shit and can't even keep a fast food job I don't think it's an IQ thing
I don't know why he would cope with that, since both are genetic rooted problems and fuck up your life (I argue that having a low IQ is worse overall for your life).

Though he can have both

I don't know why he would cope with that, since both are genetic rooted problems and fuck up your life (I argue that having a low IQ is worse overall for your life).

Though he can have both
You don't need a giga iq to keep a fast food job and flip burgers, I'm pretty sure he's autistic :dafuckfeels: over for autismcels ngl

Why are they virtue signaling so much in replies? :waitwhat: You can’t even enlist in the US army with that low of an IQ score. :blackpill:
They don't want to make the guy lose his hope, so they will comfort him and make him feel better in some way.

Good intentions, but who won't have any practical effect

I'm afraid this will be my fate too, depression really got on the way of my studies :fuk:

Average IQ is the Best for today's universities. Too high= you just fuck up thinking about stuff not being able to concentrate on boring uni subjects
Cope.

Do a trade like electrician or plumber. Fuck college and medical is a nightmare

No. This is actually true. Too high IQ can lead to severa social disability and can fuck you up. The smartest man in the World is around 180-200 (not 130) and hè dropped out of college
You need a high IQ to major hard fields, most people in that range do not have social disabilities.

Are you talking about that Langan guy? He is not 180-200, he faked his tests (though he is high for sure)

I’m so depressed about this that I don’t even have the energy to talk about it. I have thousands in student loans:feelsohgod: and I failed out of college chasing a career in the medical field:feelsstudy: and I also have another test tomorrow that I need a 90% on to pass:feelsree:. My life is pretty much over at this point:feelsrope:.
the only way this gets worse is if you are asian or curry

Let me guess: You were not given constant worship.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 20 01 50

You don't need a giga iq to keep a fast food job and flip burgers, I'm pretty sure he's autistic :dafuckfeels: over for autismcels ngl

Indeed. Eight job applications, waved away each time. Thankfully years ago.

IQ is only one factor:

screenshot-from-2021-12-19-18-45-13-png.551088

screenshot-from-2021-12-30-17-07-18-png.556432

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 20 06 33

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 20 06 54

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 20 10 53

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 20 09 58

Screenshot from 2021 12 31 20 09 11

You need a high IQ to major hard fields, most people in that range do not have social disabilities.

Are you talking about that Langan guy? He is not 180-200, he faked his tests (though he is high for sure)
You need slightly above average IQ to actually perform good but not too high to avoid your IQ becoming socially problematic. That's simply a fact. Very high IQ people would have gone for philosophy/theology/law in the distant past and physics in the near past. In our universities tho it's 90% of the times midwit fest.

Yes i am talking about Langan (and many other similar guys i know). There's no proof he faked his tests. I just know he is very smart by listening to him

You need slightly above average IQ to actually perform good but not too high to avoid your IQ becoming socially problematic. That's simply a fact. Very high IQ people would have gone for philosophy/theology/law in the distant past and physics in the near past. In our universities tho it's 90% of the times midwit fest.

Yes i am talking about Langan (and many other similar guys i know). There's no proof he faked his tests. I just know he is very smart by listening to him
High IQ doesn't imply socially problematic, I don't know why you think so. High IQ (by themselves) people do not have significant chances of being socially inept. I'm not aware of a correlation between IQ and social skills (aside from extremes), if so, could you link it?

I've heard he had an obsession with doing IQ tests, which would artificially inflate his score. Also, what makes you think he has an IQ of 180? Why aren't you any skeptic?

Also, which test he did? Because I don't know any IQ test that goes above 180 (mensa, SB and WAIS do not). Did any of institution confirmed or released his score?

Do you think he's actually autistic and trying to cope with "muh low iq makes me dumb"?
He's saying he struggles with the most basic shit and can't even keep a fast food job I don't think it's an IQ thing
Yeah he's most likely just retarded. My autistic cousin could solve some of the most complex math problems I've ever seen but couldn't work a cash register to save his life.

High IQ doesn't imply socially problematic, I don't know why you think so. High IQ (by themselves) people do not have significant chances of being socially inept. I'm not aware of a correlation between IQ and social skills (aside from extremes), if so, could you link it?

I've heard he had an obsession with doing IQ tests, which would artificially inflate his score. Also, what makes you think he has an IQ of 180? Why aren't you any skeptic?

Also, which test he did? Because I don't know any IQ test that goes above 180 (mensa, SB and WAIS do not). Did any of institution confirmed or released his score?
1 it doesn't mean socially problematic but the higher you ho the more is probable you can be socially handicapped. Strong correlation

2 He only took 1 test and scored 180-200 then they asked him to repeat the test and he confirmed more or less the result

3 Just listening to him proves he may be not 180-200 but still very abstract and intelligent

4 Based on personal experience nearly every guy who performed very well at university was total midwit. Obedient, focused on one thing, conformist etc while every guy who really was innovative had problems with universities. Universities are just built around memorization and not innovation and the two traits are usually mutually exclusive mentally speaking.

Damn, why am I just seeing this post? Bro, I was in your same position back in 2011, keep your head up, and enroll in community college when you are serious about obtaining your degree again. Also, most universities have a matriculation process for students who dropped out. Best of luck to you.

No. This is actually true. Too high IQ can lead to severa social disability and can fuck you up. The smartest man in the World is around 180-200 (not 130) and hè dropped out of college
liar

It's simply true. Extreme high IQ can make you handicapped in simple stuff or completely abstract from social reality (something that is vital to thrive in the cucked modern shitty west)

it's beyond ogre for you! Also retarded doing medicine if u aren't an LGBTQ++ Spic or nigger. Curries/Rice suffer reverse discrimination. Whites also to a lesser degree in medicine.

if ur IQ is high but u can't do work or make money off it, your functionally the same as a low IQ. IQ that doesn't allow u to earn $$$ is cope and worthless.

m
Average IQ is the Best for today's universities. Too high= you just fuck up thinking about stuff not being able to concentrate on boring uni subjects
assive cope. I have been to high IQ stem unis and seen the try hard curries and rice. Their brains are fundamentally different from normal IQs. What takes an average IQ like me an hour to understand, they get the concept in 10-15 minutes.

assive cope. I have been to high IQ stem unis and seen the try hard curries and rice. Their brains are fundamentally different from normal IQs. What takes an average IQ like me an hour to understand, they get the concept in 10-15 minutes.
Massive ignorance. In this day and age social skills are everything and if you exceed in IQ you are very likely to have low social skills or borderline handicapped

Massive ignorance. In this day and age social skills are everything and if you exceed in IQ you are very likely to have low social skills or borderline handicapped
many people with good social skills also have above average IQ (120-140). It may not be 180-200. But it is far higher than normalfags, you are giga coping if u think otherwise

I hope things go well. Chegg your way through the lessons??

many people with good social skills also have above average IQ (120-140). It may not be 180-200. But it is far higher than normalfags, you are giga coping if u think otherwise
When you go over 130 you increase your probability to have low social iq. Fact.

I can confirm this because i have autism myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back