Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I failed my suicide attempt and now I have to go to a psych ward

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
I failed my attempt because the thing wasnt air tight and I passed out and then my mom CAME IN MY ROOM and she said your going to the psych ward. I cant fucking go there guys its gonna be boring as fuck I was so fucking close to escaping inceldom. They wont even let me bring my phone so I cant fucking do anything are you kidding this is like prison trying to kill yourself absoluty brutal FUCK MY LIFE

I failed my attempt because the thing wasnt air tight and I passed out and then my mom CAME IN MY ROOM and she said your going to the psych ward. I cant fucking go there guys its gonna be boring as fuck I was so fucking close to escaping inceldom. They wont even let me bring my phone so I cant fucking do anything are you kidding this is like prison trying to kill yourself absoluty brutal FUCK MY LIFE
Run away from home ASAP.

Dont take jewpills they will castrate you also dont act too agitated if you end up there they will give you AP injections and they will fuck you up for life

Bro Im sory.
Hope they release you quickly

You do not want to be put into a psych ward. I'm serious, you need to escape as soon as you can. I'm very glad to hear that you didn't actually manage to kill yourself, I know that may sound insulting, but I deeply care for all of you on here and don't wish for you to pass.

You do not want to be put into a psych ward. I'm serious, you need to escape as soon as you can. I'm very glad to hear that you didn't actually manage to kill yourself, I know that may sound insulting, but I deeply care for all of you on here and don't wish for you to pass.
Based caremaxxer brocel

Tell your retarded fucking mum that going to a psych ward will make you more suicidal and depressed.

Sorry to hear your attempt failed brocel.

All of us here long to depart for Svongarde so I totally understand where you’re coming from. :feelsrope:

And if u are not a minor your mom cannot send you there without your consent normally
At least it should be difficult for her to do so if you clearly refuse to go

Glad you survived. Use the time in the psychward to enjoy nurses taking your blood pressure and giving you meds.

I wish I could find your demon soulles “mothER” and beat the fucking shit out of hER. What a bitch she wants to get rid of you

Told you not to do it. Now you'll end up in a mental clinic with reddit usERs

just fucking lol at this clown world

poor incel attempts suicide because of not having any access to pussy

instead of being provided with access to pussy, he is forced to go to a psych ward.

instead of being provided with access to pussy, he is forced to go to a psych ward.
Its astounding and evil how our parents refuse to relate to us! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

IT suddenly no longer wants to make posts about this user, I wonder why...

not just that JFL he will be forced on antidepressants there which chemically castrate you and kill your libido permanently

she cant force you unless your under 18 years old or the court force you

not just that JFL he will be forced on antidepressants there which chemically castrate you and kill your libido permanently
Sometimes it's worse. They give you meds that literally made you lose sense of reality, what time is, what feelings are. Your brain is just there, and you just exist.

Sometimes it's worse. They give you meds that literally made you lose sense of reality, what time is, what feelings are. Your brain is just there, and you just exist.
Bro yeah that shit happens on antidepressants too and sometimes that feeling youre talking about can last for years. You feel like a fucking vegetable bro i still havent snapped out of that state man and its been 2 years

Bro yeah that shit happens on antidepressants too and sometimes that feeling youre talking about can last for years. You feel like a fucking vegetable bro i still havent snapped out of that state man and its been 2 years
Genuinely Satanic. I'm happy to hear that you're out of there now. What a horrible place. Prison would actually be more preferable.

WHAT NO IM GONNA BE A VIRGIN FOREVER FUCK
Bro if they give you AP shots it will make your dick go limp also you wont be able to masturbate cause you wont feel shit and you wont be able to get it up if you somehow end up there act normal and compliant so they let you off early and so they dont inject you with antipsychotics

you don't have to do anything, just say no

I hope your mother is just saying stuff to say stuff. Do your best to convince her that she's over reacting or something.

Genuinely Satanic. I'm happy to hear that you're out of there now. What a horrible place. Prison would actually be more preferable.
Prison is obviously way better cause no shit it sucks but they dont force you on meds that make you a vegetable and kill your sexuality

sorry to hear that tell your mom to fuck off

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-11 152014.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-11 152014.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 99
It will not only be a few days. Do not go.

At least you can try NEETmaxxing by pretending a disability.

Hide your phone.