Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Failed College Because Of My Inceldom (Rotted Too Hard)

M

MrStruggle

Banned
-
I swallowed too many blackpills over the Easter break instead of studying and now I'm about to fail my exams. Usually, I do a bit of study and just pass but since these are 3 hour summer exams which I've never done before pre-covid (Never did summer exams due to covid), I'm 100% going to fail because of not studying like there's no tomorrow. I allowed my mind to slowly slip away and I'm going to have to skip these exams since I know nothing jfl and repeat in August. I honestly can't believe that inceldom has rotted my mind so badly that I'm mentally and physically unable to prepare myself for exams. If I had a girlfriend, if I had friends, if I had social events after exams, I would not have been in this position. It's not even the blackpill which resulted in my failure. It's literally being a sexless virgin who has no friends to rely on or social support that has dropped my grades and failed me in college. In first year, I did mediocre and fine with average grades but now in third year, I'm actually going to fail. The only good news is that I can repeat exams again in August and get my degree if I just pass them. If I can't cope like this as an incel, just imagine the normies. I'm also feeling stressed while writing this so I'm gonna stop.

Well aint that a bitch :feelsdevil:

Your brain knows that studying will not get you a gf or friends.:blackpill:

can relate sadly, wouldnt be surprised if u fail your next tries again because it only gets worse.
Friends are necessary for stress relief

Going to college/ or university and just being completely alone is ropefuel.

Studying is torture without motivation or interest in the subject that you study.

Don't worry, you're college was probably going to be a waste of money anyway when you consider how little the diploma matters with jobs.

Same I’m changing majors again

I swallowed too many blackpills over the Easter break instead of studying and now I'm about to fail my exams. Usually, I do a bit of study and just pass but since these are 3 hour summer exams which I've never done before pre-covid (Never did summer exams due to covid), I'm 100% going to fail because of not studying like there's no tomorrow. I allowed my mind to slowly slip away and I'm going to have to skip these exams since I know nothing jfl and repeat in August. I honestly can't believe that inceldom has rotted my mind so badly that I'm mentally and physically unable to prepare myself for exams. If I had a girlfriend, if I had friends, if I had social events after exams, I would not have been in this position. It's not even the blackpill which resulted in my failure. It's literally being a sexless virgin who has no friends to rely on or social support that has dropped my grades and failed me in college. In first year, I did mediocre and fine with average grades but now in third year, I'm actually going to fail. The only good news is that I can repeat exams again in August and get my degree if I just pass them. If I can't cope like this as an incel, just imagine the normies. I'm also feeling stressed while writing this so I'm gonna stop.
I too almost failed my university over blackpill. Luckily my university was a bit of a meme anyway so it wasn't very demanding and I somehow passed even though I barely did anything in my last year.

:feelsbadman: i fell for you bro. try flashcards an hi lighters :fuk: