Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I failed at life already at 18

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
Dropped out of HS, became addicted to meth(sober now tho) been to jail, NEET, bipolar and autism, no friends, no life, No future. One life and this is how it turned out. Is anything even left at this point? I can’t bring myself to rope, even tho it’s always on my mind. I’m too much of a pussy, I’d probably fail at it, just like how I failed at life

Dropped out of HS, became addicted to meth(sober now tho) been to jail, NEET, bipolar and autism, no friends, no life, No future. One life and this is how it turned out. Is anything even left at this point? I can’t bring myself to rope, even tho it’s always on my mind. I’m too much of a pussy, I’d probably fail at it, just like how I failed at life
sell drugs

Nah, wait 10 more years.

Don't rope or you'll go to hell when you die ded srs. Seek Jesus Christ in the Bible. Read the gospel of John in the Bible. DED SRS DED SRS

Don't rope or you'll go to hell when you die ded srs. Seek Jesus Christ in the Bible. Read the gospel of John in the Bible. DED SRS DED SRS
Once you do meth at 17 tho isn’t life ruined? I been sober for 6 months but my life isnt gonna go anywhere I know for sure at this point
18 is too young to give up on life and be a truecel, complain when you are 28, and your youth has officially passed you by.

Once you do meth at 17 tho isn’t life ruined? I been sober for 6 months but my life isnt gonna go anywhere I know for sure at this point
I'm older than you, still surviving, never did meth tho. Yo. If I get a wife someday, and let you fuck her, will that help? Just don't die at least not now bro, not until you get a guarantee you ain't burning in the lake of fire for all eternity because that is real

I'm older than you, still surviving, never did meth tho. Yo. If I get a wife someday, and let you fuck her, will that help? Just don't die at least not now bro, not until you get a guarantee you ain't burning in the lake of fire for all eternity because that is real
How do you know it is real for sure? If you believe that wouldn’t you also be burning in hell if you let me fuck your wife, for the crime of infidelity?

By 22 it's too late
At 22, a young man should be a senior in college. So, I wouldn't give up on a 22-year-old, and I would give him another six years to get his shit together, After that - you are looking at a truecel.

neh.we had a trucel oldcel here who got a cocaine habit and was left in a pretty bad shape(think he got broke) in his 30s-40s and then dropped the drug and got pretty well set in life. he didn't "ascend"(i mean buying women is never ascending but whatever), but yeah.

eitherway, you are a young kid. you have time to work on your stuff,but don't delay stuff unless you want to end up like me.

Well look like a thugmaxxx attempt.

I was addicted to a schedule II substance, emaciated and near dead. I have been clean now and have put on pounds on pounds of pure muscle. I get no recognition for this, but to me it is insane.
I am fueled by my former addiction and use it as a point of power, not weakness. Once you hit a level of low the only way is up.

Also you can lie about your record and diploma at the right places and still find a job. It is possible.

Of course I also feel hopeless at times and ponder the same things as you. But more often then not I get up and improve myself. Maybe its hopeless but I’d rather die trying.

if your 18 you should start careermaxxing so by the time your 30 you will be a multi millionaire and be able to afford lots of copes

I was addicted to a schedule II substance, emaciated and near dead. I have been clean now and have put on pounds on pounds of pure muscle. I get no recognition for this, but to me it is insane.
I am fueled by my former addiction and use it as a point of power, not weakness. Once you hit a level of low the only way is up.

Also you can lie about your record and diploma at the right places and still find a job. It is possible.

Of course I also feel hopeless at times and ponder the same things as you. But more often then not I get up and improve myself. Maybe its hopeless but I’d rather die trying.
For sure, I’m clean 6 months now, working to keep myself occupied