Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I face 2-4 rejections every day

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
When I use dating app with my real photo in don't any matches

So I changes strategy

In my profile there's only meme pics

When I match with foids conversations go VERY well, I guess my personality is really lovable

YET

It all ends at the very moment they ask for my real photos

It all ends THE SAME WAY every FUCKING time

They all just block me

It happens every day multiple times

I think I need to stop torturing myself

Personaliteehee meme debunked

I gave up after 10, I started to notice a pattern, you will never find someone, get over it and stop trying

I don’t approach foids anymore

That’s why I quit all social media it’s full of whores

Why even bother as an uglycel?

When I match with foids conversations go VERY well, I guess my personality is really lovable
Or maybe they just think you're a prettyboy/chadlite at least.

Why even bother as an uglycel?
Hope is brutal mechanism
God is fucking merciless:society::society::society::society:

I feel so fucking bad for you brocel, even curries and ricecels from peon countries (not even from the west) come to your country, mog you to another dimension and take your foids who literally are cucking you :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: you cant even cope its so unfair and brutal slavcels don’t deserve this:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: it is just as bad as ricecels if not even worse:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I feel bad for slavcels, currycels and ricecels, the holy trinity of virginity:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Slavs have literally the lowest smv of all phenotypes

Hope is brutal mechanism
JFL. What did you expect? Do you think there's a foid who doesn't give a fuck whether you're ugly or not? If so, you're delusional, tbh. No offense.

Dating apps are suifuel for incels