Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I even messed up the only chance i had in my life to kiss a foid or more.

an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
122
Online
1d 6h 41m
So i was 6 or 7 years old and me and my mom used to go to her foid friend's place. There was always another foid my age there, and we became good friends.

One day she touched my shoulder and asked for a kiss, and my dumb fucking 6 or 7 year old myself, rejected it. Or who knows what would of happened too. Maybe she already knew something about sex, or she maybe knew that her hole is not for pissing only. Ffs.

That was the only time in my life that i could of kissed a girl, or more but i even messed up that.

Something interesting is, that they moved away after a while. And to my surprise, they moved back couple of years ago and the foid who back in the days wanted to kiss me, is now waiting at the same bus stop as me. First i didn't even know it was her, because she became fat, not landwhale fat, but still kinda fat, brown hair, glasses, like a 2/10. Thing is, when she was young she was slim, had no glasses, and had blonde hair.

Now, when i see her at the same bus stop, i keep reminding myself that i could had kissed her or more in her prime. :feelsrope:
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,572
Online
59d 20h 47m
Brutal
 
Last edited:
AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Posts
2,275
Online
36d 8h 33m
Mogs me I have zero childhood memory.
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

Legend
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
3,962
Online
52d 12h 21m
My Condolences
 
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,075
Online
23d 16h 22m
Same. I fucked up my only chance, it haunts me to this day.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,017
Online
166d 1h 25m
Imagine remembering someone from you were 6 or 7 years old, that's how touch-starved subhumans are :(
 
Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
2,890
Online
49d 13h 1m
Supremely Mogs me
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,739
Online
30d 5h 21m
at 7 i was already subjecting myself to female humiliation, i remember well
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,251
Online
24d 20h 51m
Rrmembers me on that Antonia Chick , From highschool , Met her with her bf A year ago

And what a suprises it was a Tall chadlite propably 190cm , WTF MAN . Life is a piece of shit
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
1,957
Online
14d 19h 51m
Mogs me. My only memories were of vicious bullying
 
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Posts
995
Online
23d 13h 38m
OP is an IT fakecel. Everything he says is bulshit and LARP he has to be banned asap. Nice larp, first the story of the mom now this, just kys
 
Y

Yezd

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Posts
300
Online
20d 16h 15m
Foid asked you for a kiss:chad:
 
an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
122
Online
1d 6h 41m
SuccessfulShark said:
OP is an IT fakecel. Everything he says is bulshit and LARP he has to be banned asap. Nice larp, first the story of the mom now this, just kys
Stfu, i'm not a IT fakecel, and nothing is bullshit. Look at my profile, the time i spent on here, the amount of posts i have. I reply to alot of other peoples thread too. All i seen was 2 of my post ending up on IT. Only 2. So stfu with it being fake, sorry that you live a more normie life and can't believe what other people go trough. You kys.
 
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,575
Online
53d 3h 11m
Mogs me hard

I’ve never gotten CLOSE to a kiss
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,572
Online
59d 20h 47m
Broly said:
Mogs me hard

I’ve never gotten CLOSE to a kiss
I did sort off when I was 8

Also I was somewhat flirting with SEAsian but then I got fired
 
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,575
Online
53d 3h 11m
IncelCream said:
I did sort off when I was 8

Also I was somewhat flirting with SEAsian but then I got fired
im tired of being mogged on here all the time:feels:
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
9,572
Online
59d 20h 47m
Broly said:
im tired of being mogged on here all the time:feels:
I think I got doxxed about it before :cryfeels:

No Sex or Kiss tho:feelsrope:
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent!
★★
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
2,121
Online
37d 14h 7m
Deleted member 31122

Deleted member 31122

Recessed, bald, manlet
-
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Posts
2,333
Online
57d 21h 3m
SuccessfulShark said:
OP is an IT fakecel. Everything he says is bulshit and LARP he has to be banned asap. Nice larp, first the story of the mom now this, just kys
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,916
Online
103d 7h 58m
Even if you kissed her it wouldnt meant anything and i seriously doubt it you would have sex at 6yo.


SuccessfulShark said:
OP is an IT fakecel. Everything he says is bulshit and LARP he has to be banned asap. Nice larp, first the story of the mom now this, just kys
Baiting with 6yo is prime bullshit.
 
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Posts
995
Online
23d 13h 38m
an0ncel said:
So stfu with it being fake, sorry that you live a more normie life and can't believe what other people go trough
Your story is literally having a girl asking you for a kiss at 6! years old! WTF?! If anything you are the normie.

I have to be honest, you are either a larper or an autist with a crazy fucked up life, I am sorry for u if that is the case, I really am, seing your mom getting fucked by another guy that is not your father must be very traumatic.
 
an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
122
Online
1d 6h 41m
SuccessfulShark said:
Your story is literally having a girl asking you for a kiss at 6! years old! WTF?! If anything you are the normie.

I have to be honest, you are either a larper or an autist with a crazy fucked up life, I am sorry for u if that is the case, I really am, seing your mom getting fucked by another guy that is not your father must be very traumatic.
First there's no way to be a incel at 6 years old. Everyone here had to be a normie at 6. So i meant that you have a normier life then me right now.

I'm not a larper, and not a autist, but you're right about the traumatic part and fucked up life.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
2,890
Online
49d 13h 1m
an0ncel said:
First there's no way to be a incel at 6 years old. Everyone here had to be a normie at 6. So i meant that you have a normier life then me right now.

I'm not a larper, and not a autist, but you're right about the traumatic part and fucked up life.
Not necessarily
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,251
Online
24d 20h 51m
Izayacel said:
Rrmembers me on that Antonia Chick , From highschool , Met her with her bf A year ago

And what a suprises it was a Tall chadlite propably 190cm , WTF MAN . Life is a piece of shit
 
Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
325
Online
7d 15h 32m
PPEcel said:
Imagine remembering someone from you were 6 or 7 years old, that's how touch-starved subhumans are :(
Fr
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top