Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I even messed up the only chance i had in my life to kiss a foid or more.

an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
So i was 6 or 7 years old and me and my mom used to go to her foid friend's place. There was always another foid my age there, and we became good friends.

One day she touched my shoulder and asked for a kiss, and my dumb fucking 6 or 7 year old myself, rejected it. Or who knows what would of happened too. Maybe she already knew something about sex, or she maybe knew that her hole is not for pissing only. Ffs.

That was the only time in my life that i could of kissed a girl, or more but i even messed up that.

Something interesting is, that they moved away after a while. And to my surprise, they moved back couple of years ago and the foid who back in the days wanted to kiss me, is now waiting at the same bus stop as me. First i didn't even know it was her, because she became fat, not landwhale fat, but still kinda fat, brown hair, glasses, like a 2/10. Thing is, when she was young she was slim, had no glasses, and had blonde hair.

Now, when i see her at the same bus stop, i keep reminding myself that i could had kissed her or more in her prime. :feelsrope:

Brutal

Last edited:
Mogs me I have zero childhood memory.

My Condolences

Same. I fucked up my only chance, it haunts me to this day.

Imagine remembering someone from you were 6 or 7 years old, that's how touch-starved subhumans are :(

Supremely Mogs me

at 7 i was already subjecting myself to female humiliation, i remember well

Rrmembers me on that Antonia Chick , From highschool , Met her with her bf A year ago

And what a suprises it was a Tall chadlite propably 190cm , WTF MAN . Life is a piece of shit

Mogs me. My only memories were of vicious bullying

OP is an IT fakecel. Everything he says is bulshit and LARP he has to be banned asap. Nice larp, first the story of the mom now this, just kys

Foid asked you for a kiss:chad:

OP is an IT fakecel. Everything he says is bulshit and LARP he has to be banned asap. Nice larp, first the story of the mom now this, just kys
Stfu, i'm not a IT fakecel, and nothing is bullshit. Look at my profile, the time i spent on here, the amount of posts i have. I reply to alot of other peoples thread too. All i seen was 2 of my post ending up on IT. Only 2. So stfu with it being fake, sorry that you live a more normie life and can't believe what other people go trough. You kys.

Mogs me hard

I’ve never gotten CLOSE to a kiss
I did sort off when I was 8

Also I was somewhat flirting with SEAsian but then I got fired

Even if you kissed her it wouldnt meant anything and i seriously doubt it you would have sex at 6yo.

Baiting with 6yo is prime bullshit.

So stfu with it being fake, sorry that you live a more normie life and can't believe what other people go trough
Your story is literally having a girl asking you for a kiss at 6! years old! WTF?! If anything you are the normie.

I have to be honest, you are either a larper or an autist with a crazy fucked up life, I am sorry for u if that is the case, I really am, seing your mom getting fucked by another guy that is not your father must be very traumatic.

Your story is literally having a girl asking you for a kiss at 6! years old! WTF?! If anything you are the normie.

I have to be honest, you are either a larper or an autist with a crazy fucked up life, I am sorry for u if that is the case, I really am, seing your mom getting fucked by another guy that is not your father must be very traumatic.
First there's no way to be a incel at 6 years old. Everyone here had to be a normie at 6. So i meant that you have a normier life then me right now.

I'm not a larper, and not a autist, but you're right about the traumatic part and fucked up life.

First there's no way to be a incel at 6 years old. Everyone here had to be a normie at 6. So i meant that you have a normier life then me right now.

I'm not a larper, and not a autist, but you're right about the traumatic part and fucked up life.
Not necessarily

Rrmembers me on that Antonia Chick , From highschool , Met her with her bf A year ago

And what a suprises it was a Tall chadlite propably 190cm , WTF MAN . Life is a piece of shit