Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I envy those who have roped

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
I know Im not man enough to rope myself but I do admire those who ended it all. I have attempted suicide by train but pussied out. Maybe I'll have what it takes later in life when my copes arent strong enough to keep me alive

Yes, me too. They are finally free of this misery.

They wont see the final dawn of humanity tho

I know Im not man enough to rope myself but I do admire those who ended it all. I have attempted suicide by train but pussied out. Maybe I'll have what it takes later in life when my copes arent strong enough to keep me alive
I romanticize suicide quite a bit but in all reality i'm too scared to die. I do have moments where I am pretty happy. And I think that makes the suffering have some sort of meaning to it. I just think I suffer a lot more than I am enjoying life. This is unfair to me. But yes, life can be a little bit Harsh. Unpredictable and pointless if not absolutely very cruel. You can escape its existence as a cruel joke with the exception of death which happens eventually to everyone. Therefore you will eventually get your wish one way or the other.

Yep

Suicide by overdosing on opiates, you literally just fall asleep.

Kinda same. I hate the way the world has gotten