Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I envy these normalfags in my gym

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
They are athletic and mog me with less powerlifting training. These niggas are playing sports for teams and already doing powerlifting competitions after joining the gym a few months ago. While I am here with my subhuman genetics, I physically can’t squat to depth, and have hip pain so I can’t even do the deadlift which I am best suited for.

I am supposed to be in my prime in these fucking years but even niggas who are much older have better ability than me.

Genetics always come first and hard work doesn’t mean shit if you have shit genes in the first place ( water is wet )

Last edited:
niggas have muscle genes, back when slavery was legal they were breeding the niggas like you would be breeding cattle, and they were selecting the strongest males for the breedings.

It's not about being the best, it's about being the best version of yourself.
Comparing yourself to others in general is useless, because no matter where you're standing, there will always be someone better and someone worse than you.

niggas have muscle genes, back when slavery was legal they were breeding the niggas like you would be breeding cattle, and they were selecting the strongest males for the breedings.
Your avi is legendary :lul: