Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I envy people who are good at school.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I haven't been good at school since 5th grade (hell, I nearly skipped a grade in my early elementary days, but they didn't let me skip due to my severe Asperger's), and in high school, I had a 2.8 GPA out of 4. I wasn't even slacking THAT hard, I was always up to date with pretty much everything. Last semester in college, I got a 68 in 2 of my classes, a 73 in another, and an 82 in my easiest class. I'm literally the most average student I've ever met- my attention span is little when I'm in class, I can't remember shit in class, and I don't even know why. However I can play something like Counter Strike for 7-8 hours straight without getting up to eat, maybe to stretch, but that's it. I can also remember extremely specific details from my life since the day I was born. I'm honestly considering antidepressants or Adderall to help me focus/remember.

Academicels, how do you manage to do well at school?

I’m the same way tbh. I was shit at school too. Could never really concentrate, was always distracted with something else.

My parents actually expected me to do really well which makes it all the more hurtful..

I’m the same way tbh. I was shit at school too. Could never really concentrate, was always distracted with something else.

My parents actually expected me to do really well which makes it all the more hurtful..

Did your parents ever consider putting you on amphetamines?

low IQ post tbh. School is a waste of time and money. They teach you mostly useless information and EVEN THEN don't promise you a job/housing

Did your parents ever consider putting you on amphetamines?
My parents are pretty conservative so they weren’t too keen on putting me on drugs.

Maybe it would’ve done me some good. Will never know now though..

Only ultra normies are good at school.
low IQ post tbh. School is a waste of time and money. They teach you mostly useless information and EVEN THEN don't promise you a job/housing

Yes, it's not worth truly envying, but it would be nice to watch someone who gets straight As in math and physics fail and something, I could never do that due to my genetic limitations.

i hate when my family brings up college

i think that this semester will be a lot better than the previous ones

I don't attend classes and study everything from home starting a couple days before the exams

Has worked so far

try stimulants