Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I enjoyed a total of 3 visits from the feds

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
They found nothing the first time but decided to come again and again. I waited a few days before coming here and posting about it because I don’t want Feds on my back permanently.

They suggested I interact with IRL people more.

It’s so ovER

They found nothing the first time but decided to come again and again. I waited a few days before coming here and posting about it because I don’t want Feds on my back permanently.

It’s so ovER
Why? What did you do that they came to your place?

At a small height even the feds wants you to suffer the constant mockery. Humanity fails itself yet again

ask for them to be your friends!!

Feds are so cucked they want to silence you

Feds are so cucked they want to silence you
I do NOT need to be silenced. I have 0 influence here. When i livestream my rope that might helP

And then people wonder why Im so paranoid all the time

I do NOT need to be silenced. I have 0 influence here. When i livestream my rope that might helP
Feds are bluepilled they take their time visting you while their wives are fucked by Chad at home

Feds are bluepilled they take their time visting you while their wives are fucked by Chad at home
The one fed was female. She was incredibly rude and belittled me

IT will never fucking touch this, not even with a 1000 foot long stick.

imagine a cute fed-foid coming to visit you every Monday :feelzez: searching through your internet history and finding "cute blonde officer gets fucked"

IT will never fucking touch this, not even with a 1000 foot long stick.
They never care when you try and rope. They only care about your “misogynistic” posts

No fucking suprise she has a chip on her shoulder Chad likely pumped and dumped her the night before

imagine a cute fed-foid coming to visit you every Monday :feelzez: searching through your internet history and finding "cute blonde officer gets fucked"
I’m sub5 . I’d be beaten to the curb

So 3 feds show up to your door unannounced what did they do and say

So 3 feds show up to your door unannounced what did they do and say
I was handcuffed. They looked through my room, found my suicide note directed to my mother. Asked me if I had a gun, asked me a bunch of nonsense. Then left

I was handcuffed. They looked through my room, found my suicide note directed to my mother. Asked me if I had a gun, asked me a bunch of nonsense. Then left
Did you say anything to them

Did you say anything to them
I didn’t say much. They only cared if I was planning on going ER (not in those words). They checked my web history but since I’ve NEVER had an ER plan , they didn’t gaf.

It’s so ovER
yeah bro definitely happened

I didn’t say much. They only cared if I was planning on going ER (not in those words). They checked my web history but since I’ve NEVER had an ER plan , they didn’t gaf.
If they show up again don`t say shit they will use anything against you

If they show up again don`t say shit they will use anything against you
Alright.
IMG 5847

1AM British time- I’m roping

Take creepshots of foid officers

This is why we shouldn't post glowie threads. @ColdBoy this is a lesson for you

Bait the glowniggers before I rope.

View attachment 1198158
Twitch link for when I rope btw
Bro don’t do this. Feds already know everything about you. They’ll stop your rope attempt and send you to a psych ward. You still have time to reconsider

Bro don’t do this. Feds already know everything about you. They’ll stop your rope attempt and send you to a psych ward. You still have time to reconsider
I don’t care anymore. I already saved my head and militated my face lol.

Did they present you with a search warrant or a subpoena prior to entering in to the premises of your home or did you just voluntarily acquiesce to letting them in and then giving them the guided tour?

This makes my blood boil. I hate how much power foids have in todays society.
What evidence did the foid have that you're a terrorist?
1. I’m ugly
2. I’m autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back