Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I enjoy pain

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I almost went insane when I confronted the inner pain of being socially rejected, which I coated with a nice faux Judeo-Christian moralizing. "At least God loves how pure and not-superficial I am, at least I can see someone who is beautiful on the inside". When the delusions snapped, I was bent and my spine almost split into two.

But I actually like the pain now. It makes me happy. After all, when the pain goes away, I can appreciate the relief more. Plus the pain has been a great motivator to work out more and not give a fuck about anything outside of my own interests. I can now bench more than I ever have (Yeah, 185 max isn't that impressive, but I'm an ekto, so fuck off).

Last edited:
Its good that you work out. Its a nice cope at least

my mind adapted to the immense pain I was experiencing daily working in a brutal factory in the middle of nowhere and working out gym maxing at the same time. I adapted so much all pain was good and all hatred toward me was also good because they all hated me there. Everything bad became good. It was incredible the adaptation of the brain. I am also now permanently filled with hate lol and feel like Christian bale in American psycho. Which is not compatible in working class soyciety

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back