Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I ended up getting a girlfriend from Latin America who I get bullied by .. I thought I ascended

Why are you with her if she's a piece of shit to you? How could you have sex with someone who doesn't even like, let alone love you? Does she withold sex from you considering that you're the bitch in the relationship?
I'm actually friends with her cousin now and he told me that that's just how she is, since she is clinically bipolar, and that I just need to wait for her to get over whatever is making her mad

her mom also said to not worry, that's just how she is to everybody, even to her own mom
Just lol if you unironically believe "that's just how she is"
:yes::yes::yes:

Notice how literally every time someone here "ascends" it's with some fugly mentally ill BPD whore @shii410

I ended up meeting a girl from Latin America on Tinder and we quickly became great friends

chatting every day, always joking around and making her laugh, and she always sent me interesting things

as a friend she was awesome, but after she asked me to be her boyfriend, everything changed

no more sweet bubbly personality - it's all her getting angry at nothing, her giving me the silent treatment for no reason

nowadays i'm scared if I make the wrong joke or say the wrong comment, she'll ghost me again, since that's what she does when she gets the slightest bit angry

i had/maybe still have plans to visit her in the summer for a month, but im not 100% sure now

i fear that if i say the slightest thing wrong, she'll flip out, and disappear leaving me alone for the entire month that I'm there

I'm actually friends with her cousin now and he told me that that's just how she is, since she is clinically bipolar, and that I just need to wait for her to get over whatever is making her mad

her mom also said to not worry, that's just how she is to everybody, even to her own mom
HOLY fucking shit that's happened with me too chill she's nothing to cry about she's just another bitch from the internet

Do you both live in america

HOLY fucking shit that's happened with me too chill she's nothing to cry about she's just another bitch from the internet

The thing is, the internet is real life too

The last 3 friends I made have been online, who I ended up meeting irl and hanging out with multiple times while I was on vacation where they lived

The thing is, the internet is real life too

The last 3 friends I made have been online, who I ended up meeting irl and hanging out with multiple times while I was on vacation where they lived
Yeah some niggers here are coping hard. They think an incel who has a "wife" in WoW and Chad who meets girls on tinder are the same :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah some niggers here are coping hard. They think an incel who has a "wife" in WoW and Chad who meets girls on tinder are the same :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It becomes real when plans are created to meet irl

It becomes real when plans are created to meet irl
Don't take it so seriously my friend if you didn't meet up with her irl like what happened with me u will be in deep depression just like me

I actually found myself in a similar situation a little while ago. Was making some progress with a pretty Latina girl until I was ghosted for good. Sucks man :feelsbadman:

mods ban this guy

bpds are absolutely crazy and destroy every man they touch so i feel more pity then anything for op

Honestly I'd rather be single unless you really Really REALLY need this Ascension (or Decension) since it doesnt even sound like you're happy around her

you need to be a dick back, put her in her place bpd whores love that rollercoaster shit. be unpredictable

it's over

today i messaged a mexican american girl in my best attempt to rebound and ascend

Honestly I'd rather be single unless you really Really REALLY need this Ascension (or Decension) since it doesnt even sound like you're happy around her

nope

re-listened to her messages after it ended, she literally sounds evil

you need to be a dick back, put her in her place bpd whores love that rollercoaster shit. be unpredictable

i treated her way too well

i would've gave the world to that girl, and she didn't appreciate it