Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I ended up getting a girlfriend from Latin America who I get bullied by .. I thought I ascended

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I ended up meeting a girl from Latin America on Tinder and we quickly became great friends

chatting every day, always joking around and making her laugh, and she always sent me interesting things

as a friend she was awesome, but after she asked me to be her boyfriend, everything changed

no more sweet bubbly personality - it's all her getting angry at nothing, her giving me the silent treatment for no reason

nowadays i'm scared if I make the wrong joke or say the wrong comment, she'll ghost me again, since that's what she does when she gets the slightest bit angry

i had/maybe still have plans to visit her in the summer for a month, but im not 100% sure now

i fear that if i say the slightest thing wrong, she'll flip out, and disappear leaving me alone for the entire month that I'm there

I'm actually friends with her cousin now and he told me that that's just how she is, since she is clinically bipolar, and that I just need to wait for her to get over whatever is making her mad

her mom also said to not worry, that's just how she is to everybody, even to her own mom

U haven't ascended till u actually fucked her.

texting doesn't count. Only dick in vagene

borderline or bipolar?

her cousin says she's bipolar

but I think she may be both + NPD narcissistic personality disorder

I told the cousin that I'll remain his friend even if I don't talk to her again in the future

I was going to

maybe I still will, who knows

otherwise it'll be hookers
TBH possibly when you fuck her she might be become obsessed with you yandre style. Might be worth it, might not.

dont put yo dick in crazy

TBH possibly when you fuck her she might be become obsessed with you yandre style. Might be worth it, might not.
Yandere is giga ascension. Even better than a 10/10 blond stacy

my original goal was to impregnate her so I'll have a son, and always be connected to her

but who knows now

I always wanted to be a family man

OP should with a condom(and make sure to dispose of it on his own to prevent her from taking it in) or vasectomy. But definitely not raw.

OP should with a condom(and make sure to dispose of it on his own to prevent her from taking it in) or vasectomy. But definitely not raw.

I wanted to get her pregnant though, so she'll always be connected to me

my original goal was to impregnate her so I'll have a son, and always be connected to her

but who knows now

I always wanted to be a family man
don't have a son till u have emergency savings and a decent house/job. I had retarded poorfag parents and it cucked me hard.

He should drug her and decapitate her then keep her body mummified and cared for daily so he has a real life sex robot

He should drug her and decapitate her then keep her body mummified and cared for daily so he has a real life sex robot
:lul:

don't have a son till u have emergency savings and a decent house/job. I had retarded poorfag parents and it cucked me hard.

I make $70,000 a year

will make $100,000 in a few years

you didn't ascend. e-dating doesn't count

I make $70,000 a year

will make $100,000 in a few years
ur probably good enough then. Be sure to research the green card process and have son born in USA so he gets birth right citizenship. U can bring foid over when near end of pregnancy so she can run anchor baby game

ur probably good enough then. Be sure to research the green card process and have son born in USA so he gets birth right citizenship. U can bring foid over when near end of pregnancy so she can run anchor baby game

that doesn't matter if one parent is american

as long as one parent is american, the child is entitled to US citizenship

boy,if you think life is bad just wait till you get on the bad side of a bpd thot. i honestly hope you don't get fucked but with bpd hoes it's only a matter of time before you get cucked and fucked big time(you are probably already getting cucked to be honest) .hope she doesn't call the cops on you,but a lot of them do.

anyway,i am confused.is she from latin america and living there or is she living in the us?eitherway, considering she hasn't had anything with you yet,i doubt you will get much if anything.

btw i am not endorsing fornication,fornication is one of the most serious sins you can commit.i am just pointing out how you are being bamboozled and played like a fiddle

boy,if you think life is bad just wait till you get on the bad side of a bpd thot. i honestly hope you don't get fucked but with bpd hoes it's only a matter of time before you get cucked and fucked big time(you are probably already getting cucked to be honest) .hope she doesn't call the cops on you,but a lot of them do.

anyway,i am confused.is she from latin america and living there or is she living in the us?eitherway, considering she hasn't had anything with you yet,i doubt you will get much if anything.

btw i am not endorsing fornication,fornication is one of the most serious sins you can commit.i am just pointing out how you are being bamboozled and played like a fiddle

fornication is how new life is created

this is even more retarded.he is literally going to have a son,whilst she gets a greencard,alinmony(if he gets her married),his house if he has one,child support,acess to white chads.

i honestly have no clue why you would want to have a child in this crue world and think leaving him with a crazy bpd women whilst she gets a new boyfriend every week is a good idea.

you are too rich for your own good.

jfl if you think you could ever be a present dad if you two are done with.all she has to do is say you have been harassing her and you won't ever see your kid ever again until he/she is 18. not that seeing him every two weeks for one day is any good but yeah.

this is even more retarded.he is literally going to have a son,whilst she gets a greencard,alinmony(if he gets her married),his house if he has one,child support,acess to white chads.

i honestly have no clue why you would want to have a child in this crue world and think leaving him with a crazy bpd women whilst she gets a new boyfriend every week is a good idea.

you are too rich for your own good.
I don't plan on having kids. But OP is and most people who want kids get them one way or another. Best thing we can do is advise them to have an optimal environment for the future child to prosper. But I do agree the child might suffer with a BPD mother. I have a schizo mother and when she used to be offer her medication decades ago, she would be very mentally ill and emotionally volatile

I don't plan on having kids. But OP is and most people who want kids get them one way or another. Best thing we can do is advise them to have an optimal environment for the future child to prosper. But I do agree the child might suffer with a BPD mother. I have a schizo mother and when she used to be offer her medication decades ago, she would be very mentally ill and emotionally volatile
sure most people have kids out of wedlock,but it's a shitty enviroment to be born in.if op wants to send himself into a hole of shit and piss,he can go there,but when you involve the innocent,things become different.

meet, fuck, bye.

He didn't get sex, he's probably getting cucked. But yeah, he's a fakecel for having a girlfriend
not fakecel till he actually fucks her.

So it's an online girlfriend @NBAYoungBoy This is a massive cope :lul:

yup for now

but who knows

i was supposed to go down in july, maybe still will

mogs me hard.

I want a girlfriend from latin america :cryfeels:

this is bragging

"Yet" :feelsseriously:

If he can get an e-girlfriend on tinder he can get laid, giga fakecel :feelsUgh:
Brendio EE had an E GF and then she fucked a bad boy Chad. Brendio never even got to hold her hand. No dick in vagene means OP still incel.

Chads.co strikes again

Chads co

Mentally ill foid. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Have fun with all that bullshit.

Holy fuck, this completely mogs me. :dafuckfeels: I haven't been able to keep a girl interested in a conversation beyond a day. I certainly have never had a girlfriend, online or IRL. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: Wtf?

Good luck, my short but roided,, career maxed and moneymaxxeduncle had his life ruined by a crazy bitch.

I'll never forget the look of happiness on his face after the divorce. "I'm free!" He said.

Pity the mother's insanity completely fucked any chance he had of a proper relationship with his little daughter... :cryfeels: