Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I end up getting bullied in every online community as soon as I admit that I'm incel

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
like I'll be getting along fine and normally with everyone

then as soon as I admit that I'm incel, they turn on me

Why would you even bring it up? I've had people talk about incels literally standing next to me. It's funny how they'd talk about "those woman-hating incels on the internet" without knowing there was one right in front of them. They'd strangle me because I'm not so full of "love" as they are. Ironically, we're the hateful ones to them.

You should never disclose that you’re incel or talk about the blackpill it will lessen your social standing significantly since normies see an incel as a threat

You should never disclose that you’re incel or talk about the blackpill it will lessen your social standing significantly since normies see an incel as a threat
this

Most of us probably don't even hate women. We just can't get any.

Does this surprise you?
Why would you even bring it up? I've had people talk about incels literally standing next to me. It's funny how they'd talk about "those woman-hating incels on the internet" without knowing there was one right in front of them. They'd strangle me because I'm not so full of "love" as they are. Ironically, we're the hateful ones to them.

I don't say it irl

only discord servers

Just don't bring it up then? Even my autistic ass knows doing shit like that is just going to paint a target on your back.

I get bullied in any group go into,regardless of whether I say I'm Incel or not.

I joined a political discord with a chad avatar saying horrible things about women and how I'm an incel, and 90% of the cunts were telling me how good looking I am, when I did it on another acc with some nerd avi of an ugly black dude I got a page worth of death threats in DM's. People are scum. :blackpill::blackpill:

Only Incels-in-denial (failed normies/reddit users/bronys/soycucks) hate incels. Most actual npc normies don't even know what an incel is.

I joined a political discord with a chad avatar saying horrible things about women and how I'm an incel, and 90% of the cunts were telling me how good looking I am, when I did it on another acc with some nerd avi of an ugly black dude I got a page worth of death threats in DM's. People are scum. :blackpill::blackpill:
The AVI pill is the most brutal. Even online, with random pngs, lookism prevails

Only Incels-in-denial (failed normies/reddit users/bronys/soycucks) hate incels. Most actual npc normies don't even know what an incel is.

it's not even women that hate incels the most

women actually don't care a lot, it's the soys that hates incels the most

they're the ones that want to destroy incels

You should never, in any circumstances tell someone you're an incel. The word "incel" become a term for insane terrorist and normies are absolutely scared of it. Inceldom combines everything that is being frown upon in this cucked soyciety: low value men, hatred towards foids, hatred towards normies and absolute unwillingness to participate in the ratrace.

Good thing in Russia word "incel" is not so popular.... for now. I just been accused being a virgin couple of times and didn't give a shit