Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I eatmog you

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Today I ate:
800g noddle with meatballs and sauce
500g or 8x civapcici, 125g rice and 150g special sauce with onions, I also drunk an entire bottle of Coke to it, which is another 1,5l
350l milk with 10g of whey protein
2x raw eggs
138g yogurt + 12g chocolate balls

@Colvin76 thoughts? How much do you eat in order to hit the gym hard? And by the way, I am not finished with eating yet. Supper is waiting for me and I might eat another snack before that and also after that.

I might become a real ubermensch here.

I never asked before but are you neet?

brutal
mogs me hard
how much do you weight?

Today I ate:
500g or 8x civapcici, 125g rice and 150g special sauce with onions, I also drunk an entire bottle of Coke to it, which is another 1,5l
2x raw eggs

@Colvin76 thoughts? How much do you eat in order to hit the gym hard? And by the way, I am not finished with eating yet. Supper is waiting for me and I might eat another snack before that and also after that.

civapcici:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Its over when you eat more than that (I do).

I am 230lbs btw

I never ate anything special when I was gymceling, maybe thats why I failed

Charming and Supreme OP. Keep it up. :heart:

Lain big smile alpha

I'm gonna try to beat that. Yesterday I attempted a 10,000 calorie challenge but my low T ass couldn't make it past half a box of oreos. But today is a new day! Mcdonalds incoming. That's the first meal- quarter pounder with cheese and bacon, 10 piece chicken nuggets, a mcchicken sandwich and a 2 liter of Mountain Dew from the grocery store. More to come after.

I'm gonna try to beat that.

Good.

Mcdonalds incoming.

You should go to Burger King instead. By the way, do you still have access to Burger King and stuff? I thought everyting is closed now.

That's the first meal- quarter pounder with cheese and bacon, 10 piece chicken nuggets, a mcchicken sandwich and a 2 liter of Mountain Dew from the grocery store. More to come after.

Sounds like a good snack.

Today I ate:
2x raw eggs

Fatvolcel detected

I have ate nothing today

Today I ate:
2x raw eggs

Ok fattie.

brag thread, i barely eat anything

I had 3 oranges, 2 leftover tendies :feelsautistic: from yesterday and a can of soup

could never eat that much, the feeling of being full is disgusting

I may have to fire up my sports car and drive to the nearest drive-thru

the gym is closed so im eating less to not get fat

You should eat even more. I have become more msucular by just eating more despite the fact I am not even hitting the gym.

I may have to fire up my sports car and drive to the nearest drive-thru

Nice try to trigger me but I still eatmog you.

Last edited:
I ate a bowl of soup and a piece of bread

Eats me. I starve myself until 9 pm and then slay my fridge for an hour or two for dopamine gains

Good.

You should go to Burger King instead. By the way, do you still have access to Burger King and stuff? I thought everyting is closed now.

Sounds like a good snack.
Yeah man the fast food joints are open in my city thank god

Did you have to drive far to get all that food? :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Eatmogs me from here to the andromeda galaxy. I eat one chicken breast and I feel like im gonna collapse

The problem is when yoy at all that shit but don't go to the gym and spend all days rotting on the bed like me

Today I ate:
2x raw eggs

I don't track what I eat tbh.

My only rule is *no soda and *no candy. I dont like those things so I'm not missing out anyway.

stop worrying about this.

Worry about getting a drivers license

I throw up if I eat that much. Why is my body so fucking weak.

I drunk 2 Cokes today. I just drunk one entire coke to my meal. I also drunk a lot of water as well.

You have to eat more until you have to puke. This is what I am doing as well.
Where do you train?