Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dunno about a beta uprising, but -something- is going to happen within our lifetime.

S

Spider

Greycel

Let's not be retarded here, autism doesn't exist. Anyone here could get an autism diagnosis if they really wanted to. Autism is just what the normies say we have because they can't comprehend that someone has the capability to be so socially retarded without there being something physically wrong inside your head. The fact that men are 4x as likely to get diagnosed is proof of this.

Supposedly we're on track to over half of kids being diagnosed by 2025 and only increase from there. Literally by definition it's not a disorder at that point, it's the norm. H[UWSL]ere's another fun stat; only 5% of diagnosed autists ever find love and get married, despite the overwhelming majority wanting to have a relationship.[/UWSL]

Combine those two and jesus fucking christ bros, we're on a runaway train towards critical mass here. I only used stats that are easy to prove, who the hell knows how many outliers like us there are.

Realistically I expect nothing to happen until the autistic generation who were raised by smartphones get to be voting age. Socially stunted losers aren't exactly going to cause a fuss and foids will be more than happy to keep fucking the top 20%. But honestly who knows, maybe the alt right will own the government and start killing jews and kikes again by that point.

The vaxxed victims will get autism and retards don't produce offspring.

Nothing that would help us, will happen.

In my country government approved in vitro funded by state for foids of 45 years of age, fucking hell a 45yo women will produce an autistic kid for sure. Autism exist but most autism diagnosis are just socially inept kids who were rejected by their peers and never learned how to socialize.

Western nations will slowly be replaced by more fertile and less feminist cultures.
China will rule a World of stupid arab/nigger crossovers.

Supposedly we're on track to over half of kids being diagnosed by 2025 and only increase from there.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they are all actually autistic since foids these days are having kids in their mid 30’s and 40’s. Normies need to seriously be age pilled. You’re way older than you think and foids should not be having kids after 28

Wishful thinking retard. Also extremely easy for someone without autism to say autism doesn't exist. You don't know how it feels.