Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I drunk texted a girl in my class.

what did you not understand about that 3rd grade reading level passage i whipped up in a matter of seconds?

this is some of the most freshman terminology of an OGcel, are you new here?
I do not understand how it is relevant to the topic. I only texted the bitch.

I do not understand how it is relevant to the topic. I only texted the bitch.
i read you kissed her.

apologies for my dyslexic outbreak. even some of the strongest scholars (myself being a chiseled example) find their way to slip up in their readings.

i read you kissed her.

apologies for my dyslexic outbreak. even some of the strongest scholars (myself being a chiseled example) find their way to slip up in their readings.
it's ok buddy. I'll pretend I never saw it

You did good boyo low inhib theory just might work for you
If you really need to danage control say u were drunk and one of ur drunk friends was messing around on your phone

show hER your powerful cock

How did it turn out

Chad if you are texting a girl. Smashed or not

How'd you get her number?

i can't take people like you who have never even attempted to approach girls seriously.
The inverse applies also where if you have never attempted to approach a girl based on your ability to gauge a situation could also make you an incel.

For example, there are certain situations where you know that approaching is the wrong response. If every situation is thus, then how are you any less of an incel than you were before? You are not.

The inverse applies also where if you have never attempted to approach a girl based on your ability to gauge a situation could also make you an incel.

For example, there are certain situations where you know that approaching is the wrong response. If every situation is thus, then how are you any less of an incel than you were before? You are not.
can you try to go an hour without directly contradicting yourself? i'll settle for 30 minutes honestly

but she will still know that Im interested
Every drunk guy would fuck anything. Just say you wre drunk and wanted to fuckthe first thing in your contact list.

can you try to go an hour without directly contradicting yourself? i'll settle for 30 minutes honestly
Not a single contradiction between my two posts in this thread so go fishing somewhere else.

Haha shit I would probably have dropped out if it happened to me. But it looks like you found a good excuse.

i always have the urge to text people when intoxicated which sucks coz no friends. I wish I could drunk text a girl and be fucking her 20 minutes later

I remember going to vacation with 3 chads when I was in high school, I was with one of the chads at 4 am on empty beach, we were so drunk and talking then he started to texting to her ex and I had no ex to text, it hurt.