Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I drunk texted a girl in my class.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
This girl I'm working with on a group project. I basically told her that I want to fuck.. I'm only realizing how serious this is now because the aclohol is wearing off (forgive me I relapsed). How do I handle this? I'm fucking dead tomorrow, pls help

Maybe she'll respond
"Just tell me when and where bb :fire:"
Wait to see if she's mad before fessing up that you were drunk

Dude you are fucked. Hope she doesn't report you for sexual harassment man, that should be your biggest concern right now. Fuck the social shaming you can get kicked out of your school thanks to this cucked system we live now.

Just tell her you were drunk

Dude you are fucked. Hope she doesn't report you for sexual harassment man, that should be your biggest concern right now. Fuck the social shaming you can get kicked out of your school thanks to this cucked system we live now.
nigger this didn't helpp. My heart is racing now

nigger this didn't helpp. My heart is racing now
KEK well you put yourself in this fucking spot, I'm just being a realist here. Start thinking of an excuse, like say you meant to send that to someone else or something man. Cause if you just say you were drunk it will still be able to be labeled as sexual harassment since its what you have in mind the alcohol just let you say it.

This isn't good. Try to explain that you were drunk and had no idea what you were doing. Lie, and say you thought you were texting an ex gf with the same name.

Well you managed to get a girls phone number in your phone

Just say a friend did it

but she will still know that Im interested
This is the least of your concerns. You need to apologize and say that you were drunk ASAP before you get screwed, and not in the fun way. It's 2018. You can't afford to be blackballed by academia.

Tell her one of your friends got a hold of your phone.

Tell her one of your friends got a hold of your phone.
Lying is a bad idea. Next thing you know, they will ask, "which friend? we need to corroborate the story." Then who will step up to admit that they were sending sexual harassment messages to random women for our incel friend??

Lying is a bad idea. Next thing you know, they will ask, "which friend? we need to corroborate the story." Then who will step up to admit that they were sending sexual harassment messages to random women for our incel friend??
I would say "I had many friends over, so I can't find out" or you can tell them it's not your job to incriminate your friend.

When you meet her at school just ask her for her answer

Chad can do this and actually get the fucks, instead of having to worry about being reported for sexual harassment.

double down on it. youve already asked so you might as well just run low inhib game.

Saying you sent it to the wrong person while drunk might be best idea, i mean sending a text to the wrong person can be quite a common thing. Or the other side of the coin you're now a creepy sexual predator who will have his whole life destroyed. Fun times!

fucking beta

don't even think about it

i've done it too

except i wasn't drunk

i wrote to a colleague that I want to squeeze her tits

girls are too high inhibo to do anything especially over a text

calm down

This girl I'm working with on a group project. I basically told her that I want to fuck.. I'm only realizing how serious this is now because the aclohol is wearing off (forgive me I relapsed). How do I handle this? I'm fucking dead tomorrow, pls help
Tell her your drunk uncle got a hold of your phone while you tookashit.

fucking beta

i've done it too

except i wasn't drunk

calm down
Those sound like some high quality tits

fucking beta

i've done it too

except i wasn't drunk

calm down
"Eek he said he wants to rape me arrest him he sexually harrassed me"

"Eek he said he wants to rape me arrest him he sexually harrassed me"
It's scary how quickly society believes it to be true. You even get people performing witch hunts and making life hell.

It's scary how quickly society believes it to be true. You even get people performing witch hunts and making life hell.
Most of western society firmly believes that women are kindhearted little angels that never lie or take anything out of context or exagerate shit to boost ego.

Most of western society firmly believes that women are kindhearted little angels that never lie or take anything out of context or exagerate shit to boost ego.
That's what happens when your country brainwashes you from age zero through every means possible to make you a bluepilled cuck. Just like believing in god seems rational to some people, so does thinking women are kindhearted is to some people.

"If you say a lie enough times with enough conviction, eventually it will become the truth" - My boyo Joseph Goebbles (I think)
This nigga ain't jokin

i'm pretty sure you're fucked, never get drunk while at your computer or in the general vicinity of your phone or shit like this will happen.

That's what happens when your country brainwashes you from age zero through every means possible to make you a bluepilled cuck. Just like believing in god seems rational to some people, so does thinking women are kindhearted is to some people.

"If you say a lie enough times with enough conviction, eventually it will become the truth" - My boyo Joseph Goebbles (I think)
This nigga ain't jokin
XihCxgl.jpg

im so hi inhib i cant even do that while drunk
and im drunk all the time

also dont have any foids #s

We need an update on this. What happened?

How this story ended anyway?

I need an update lol.

Are you in jail yet?

I need to know the conclusion of this harrowing tale.

i do not like the khamr aspect nor the zinah.

why not just marry tbh? no point in running ethnic game for damaged goods when you have access to arranged marriages IMHO. what do u think?

sorry to disappoint btw. The suspense was killing me too.
i do not like the khamr aspect nor the zinah.

why not just marry tbh? no point in running ethnic game for damaged goods when you have access to arranged marriages IMHO. what do u think?
I agree but how does that relate to this thread? lol

sorry to disappoint btw. The suspense was killing me too.

I agree but how does that relate to this thread? lol
bc now u carry the shame of have kissed a CC riding/post wall roastie.

you do realize you basically kissed a portal in which dozens (most likely hundreds if shes 19+) of different men's cocks and cum.

its really, just absolutely revolting. i recommend you take the volcel pill, as you clearly have no problem running lowinhibcel game. youll easily swoon a wife IMHO. but she needs to be ~19.

bc now u carry the shame of have kissed a CC riding/post wall roastie.

you do realize you basically kissed a portal in which dozens (most likely hundreds if shes 19+) of different men's cocks and cum.

its really, just absolutely revolting. i recommend you take the volcel pill, as you clearly have no problem running lowinhibcel game. youll easily swoon a wife IMHO. but she needs to be ~19.
tf are you talking about lol

tf are you talking about lol
what did you not understand about that 3rd grade reading level passage i whipped up in a matter of seconds?

this is some of the most freshman terminology of an OGcel, are you new here?