Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I drove 5.6km (3.5miles) and back to Burger King for some fries at 2am

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Over here Burger King is called Hungry Jacks due to trademark issues. It was an 11.2km round trip and it was to a Hungry Jacks I have never been to before. It was all dark cause there is limited lighting on the highway so it was a little scary. Although there weren’t many cars so it was lifefuel having the road all to myself.

The goyslop worker was some curry and it took longer than expected to get just some fries. It was well worth it in the end. There is a McDonald’s much closer but I wanted Hungry Jacks fries cause it is thick cut.

This is how I spent my Saturday night

Sloppamaxxing

isn't it pretty decent tasting in Straya
bottom of the barrel here, altho i've never actually tried any of it

The Americans here say the fast food here is of much higher quality

I swear it’s like that in Europe too. McDonald’s, KFC allat shit is much better outside US. Hell they serve stuff like beer in McDonald’s in Europe.

Over here Burger King is called Hungry Jacks due to trademark issues.
Interesting, can you add context as to why? :feelswhere:
It was an 11.2km round trip and it was to a Hungry Jacks I have never been to before.
How long did the drive take?
It was all dark cause there is limited lighting on the highway so it was a little scary. Although there weren’t many cars so it was lifefuel having the road all to myself.
Night drives are lifefuel tbh; I used to love going for late-night drives around my city whilst under the influence.
The goyslop worker was some curry and it took longer than expected to get just some fries.
Relatable, this one fast-food place just down the street from my apartment has the most slow workers I have ever had to deal with.
It was well worth it in the end. There is a McDonald’s much closer but I wanted Hungry Jacks fries cause it is thick cut.
Really? I think McDonalds fries are great & they're basically the only reason I go there tbh.
This is how I spent my Saturday night
Based.

MEANWHILE I PARKED A DOUBLE TRAILER NEAR A RETIREMENT CENTRE AND GOT FINED FOR TRESPASSING

Euro Truck Simulator 2 11 11 2023 2 43 18 PM

Euro Truck Simulator 2 11 11 2023 2 53 07 PM

I swear it’s like that in Europe too. McDonald’s, KFC allat shit is much better outside US. Hell they serve stuff like beer in McDonald’s in Europe.
That's because:
1. All the food in the US is laced with Jew-chemicals much more than the food in Europe is.
2. In the US, we have tons of fast-food places to choose from, so as such, the competition here is very diverse & tougher.

Last time I had Burger King was many years ago, but it was sorta decent tbh.
That's because:
1. All the food in the US is laced with Jew-chemicals much more than the food in Europe is.
2. In the US, we have tons of fast-food places to choose from, so as such, the competition here is very diverse & tougher.
One of my parents neighbors is half some European nationality(I think English?) and when they got back from a trip I recall them saying the McDonalds there logged what we have here.

But to be fair, we do have some fast-food places here that might mog their quality of American chains: Chick-fil-a, In-n-out, and I also heard that many of the places they do have there(Taco Bell, dominos, subway, etc) are actually mogged by the ones we have here, since they are more common & higher quality.

Mogs me, I'm too high inhib to do that, only a few times ate kebab at 3am during my work

I once got a kebab, chips and drink for $17 delivered from the city to my house which is 8km away, about this time in the morning like 3am :feelsokman:. Was some type of promotion on Ubereats

I'm so shit at that game I always fuck up the missions by smashing the car during the hard turns, legit on negative balance right now
I always crash into cars on purpose or drive on the outer lane

thats good man

fries coping is one of the best copes. just buy a ton of fries, get ketchup, a fork, put the fries on a large plate by your computer desk, and game on for hours.

Goyslopmaxxing.

better than mcdonalds even tho that isnt saying much.

Sounds like a solid day