Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I dropped some subtle blackpills on my mom

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
2 hours ago I dropped some subtle blackpills on my mom after I heard some roastoid on TV who said "We need to celebrate and appreciate women at every age", she made the news literally just for posing for a magazine without makeup. Jfl at tutorial mode. Here's most of the parts I remember.

Me: Why are women celebrated, propped up, and treated basically like Gods by the media and society if they want equality?
Mom: We deserve it, we've been mistreaten and abused since the beginning of time. Women weren't able to vote until the 60's. (:lul:)
Me: Good. That's the way it should be.
Mom: Women are the backbone of society and always have been (...) Women are morally better than men. (she goes on about how women have it so hard, how they're smarter than men, etc.)
Me trying to hold back my cringe: Yeah ok, they're on the moral high ground when they all whore around? (my mom didn't know what 'moral high ground' meant lol)
Mom: Not all of them do. If that's what you think about women I'm sorry for you. What about me and your sister? (she thinks because me and my siter have a close relationship she'll be a NAWALT to me. My sister is anything but that.) When you get a girlfriend or wife is that how you will view them?
Me: She (my sister) almost did too. (I'm a blackcel, my sister almost whored herself out to several white guys. See threads below)
A week ago my sister sent her first nude to a white guy that she's talking to on instagram
Also when I asked her "Why do you stick up for women? I hate my gender and everyone else" she said that I have a bad way of thinking and that she believes women are better than men pretty much solely because she's a woman herself. That's retarded imo like I can understand a blackpiller/blackpilled incel who thinks men > women since that is literally just objective reality but women believing they're better than men are just coping hard as fuck because it's statistically and objectively wrong for reasons that are obvious to us, but are genuinely 'toxic', 'misogynistic', and 'fabricated/untrue' in women's eyes.

TLDR: Foids are dumb and cumskins are lower than cucks for giving them rights, propping them up, and giving them as much power as they have.

Me trying to hold back my cringe: Yeah ok, they're on the moral high ground when they all whore around? (my mom didn't know what 'moral high ground' meant lol)
Mom: Not all of them do. If that's what you think about women I'm sorry for you. What about me and your sister? (she thinks because me and my siter have a close relationship she'll be a NAWALT to me. My sister is anything but that.) When you get a girlfriend or wife is that how you will view them?
Me: She (my sister) almost did too. (I'm a blackcel, my sister almost whored herself out to several white guys. See threads below)
:feelsYall:

2 hours ago I dropped some subtle blackpills on my mom after I heard some roastoid on TV who said "We need to celebrate and appreciate women at every age", she made the news literally just for posing for a magazine without makeup. Jfl at tutorial mode. Here's most of the parts I remember.

Me: Why are women celebrated, propped up, and treated basically like Gods by the media and society if they want equality?
Mom: We deserve it, we've been mistreaten and abused since the beginning of time. Women weren't able to vote until the 60's. (:lul:)
Mom: Women are the backbone of society and always have been (...) Women are morally better than men. (she goes on about how women have it so hard, how they're smarter than men, etc.)

Also when I asked her "Why do you stick up for women? I hate my gender and everyone else" she said that I have a bad way of thinking and that she believes women are better than men pretty much solely because she's a woman herself. That's retarded imo like I can understand a blackpiller/blackpilled incel who thinks men > women since that is literally just objective reality but women believing they're better than men are just coping hard as fuck because it's statistically and objectively wrong for reasons that are obvious to us, but are genuinely 'toxic', 'misogynistic', and 'fabricated/untrue' in women's eyes.

TLDR: Foids are dumb and cumskins are lower than cucks for giving them rights, propping them up, and giving them as much power as they have.
Ragefuel thread

@Diocel should he?

My mom is extremely based for a normie. She is the kind of person that would have been parading along Hitler in nazi era and screaming his name through her lungs. We aren't american but she loves trump and got disgusted at the fact he didn't win the presidency and said something along the lines of: "bad times are coming for americans with biden".

I used to throw blackpills at my mother and one day she told me "maybe men have it much harder after all"

My mom is extremely based for a normie. She is the kind of person that would have been parading along Hitler in nazi era and screaming his name through her lungs. We aren't american but she loves trump and got disgusted at the fact he didn't win the presidency and said something along the lines of: "bad times are coming for americans with biden".
Technically Trump DID win. The Chinese and Xiden stole it.

Holy fuck your mom is a bitch. I bet she posts on FDS

Fucking chinamen tbh, closest thing to enemy of the world, even above north korea

Women are smarter than men btw :feelshaha:

1617144591987-gif.428807

Based mom even though Hitler would’ve sent her to the gas chambers along with every other ethnic and non aryan who would support him
My mom unironically thinks republicans lied about the left rigging the election because they’re sore losers and that republicans are the ones who rigged it. She voted for Biden and gets all of her news from the TV and CNN :feelskek:
I mean most, if not all foids think the same way she does. She barely uses the internet lol she doesn’t even know what reddit is

I had a similar conversation regarding women with my mother but it went the opposite way. She admitted, without me trying to convince her, that women of this generation are bad and not wife material because they're either promiscuous or gold diggers.

Women have been protected and provided for.

Not abused.

I mean most, if not all foids think the same way she does. She barely uses the internet lol she doesn’t even know what reddit is
Pretty true. All of them are hateful sluts. It’s just surprising how open she is about it

Would behead your mom and sister in gta v ngl ded srs. Gotta keep moving forward

I've told my mom how women have it easier at life quite a lot of times before. She kinda figured that I was being brainwashed by the internet and one day she told me whatever I'm watching on the internet isn't good for me. Ive stopped blackpilling her since.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's why Arab countries have not descended into absolute degeneracy like we did. In the Middle East women get stoned for whoring around.

And now with Kamala (and other Western foids like Merkel) in control shit will only get worse for us men.
The libtards really believe that Biden (a senile old creepy freak) got more votes than Obama. JFL.

good

even better if she dosnt mistreat you

Would behead your mom and sister in gta v ngl ded srs. Gotta keep moving forward
My sister is high inhib, she cut her discord bf off after he talked shit to me when I VCed with him jfl

leave the house immediately

i mean fucking escape out of a fucking window even if your above the 5th floor in a sky rise

My sister is high inhib, she cut her discord bf off after he talked shit to me when I VCed with him jfl
If that's true then based

lol I showed her this thread, ngl she felt insulted by your previous post. She didn't want you to get the wrong idea
Alright. Based. But still would go for chad. 5'2 people like me were born to suffer and cause the apocalypse for freedom

Lowinhib mogs me to oblivion

Based and truthpilled

based af. my mother is religious islamist so she is based regarding women issue.

:yes:

5'2 men* because 'people' includes foids and foidlets obviously don't suffer
Thanks brocel. Over for typocels

Holy shit this post made my blood boil (not really, I was just slightly annoyed).

Should have told her some morefacts, like alpha fucks beta bucks, paternity fraud, contributing 20% to economy but using 80% of tax services, etc.

All women paraded for Hitler, and almost all men as well. Foids have no spine, no morality. This isn't to say that all men do, but it is more common in men to have personal moral ideals and values like honor, leadership skills and dignity. Foids are more passive, and ideologically cling to what is at hand. Under Hitler they are nazis, under Stalin commies, etc., and if there is political divide they usually cling to the side that their husband or friends take. Masculine minded women are exceptions.

I've successfully blackpilled my mom with endless repetition of blackpill facts :feelsYall:

Why are you even bothering talking about this with your mom?

Someone in real life told me ‘Girls like to be treated nice’ either today or yesterday and I asked ‘Then why do so many of them get in relationships with assholes if personality matters so much?’ (or however I worded the sentence) and the answer I got was ‘I don’t know’.

My mom is one of the most bluepilled people in the world so I rarely tell her about my inceldom. The only incel related things I tell her is asking her if I can get plastic surgery.

cumskins are lower than cucks for giving them rights, propping them up, and giving them as much power as they have.
Dey dindu nuffin. It wuz the juice!

Someone in real life told me ‘Girls like to be treated nice’ either today or yesterday and I asked ‘Then why do so many of them get in relationships with assholes if personality matters so much?’ (or however I worded the sentence) and the answer I got was ‘I don’t know’.
He couldn't think past his bluepilled hivemind programing.

" Women weren't able to vote until the 60's"
Lolwut. What country is this? In America they got the right to vote in the 20s.