Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I drew myself

GrotesqueIncel

GrotesqueIncel

Clowncel
★★
I’m so shit at drawing, but I got bored. After all, you tend to get bored when all you have is crippling loneliness.
With my shit drawing skills, I tried to illustrate my features.
Big forehead, wiry hair, bloated face, acne, short manlet, small arms, tiny wrists, and skinny legs.
“Just be confident bro!”
EDIT: I just realized that the site isn’t letting me post the picture. Oh well. IT would’ve just memed the hell out of it anyway.

Take a screenshot of the picture and then upload it.

Take the picture in lower resolution

Hey look, it finally fuckin’ worked. So yeah, it’s shit but so are my looks.

Attachments

• FFC7E7E0-0F50-42E0-81B3-DE124CF42BCE.jpeg
    FFC7E7E0-0F50-42E0-81B3-DE124CF42BCE.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 83
Gods work Grotesque, saint amongst us
If my shitty drawing became something of notoriety in the community, I would be honored. My only concern would be IT meme-ing the hell out of it.

Here’s a better one for you guys. Figured I’d add more detail to give you guys a better idea of what I look like.

Attachments

• 42EF8124-7F14-4F0E-A9CB-8C5566A3F319.jpeg
    42EF8124-7F14-4F0E-A9CB-8C5566A3F319.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 79
Do you have a rat tail?
It’s more like a weak ponytail. I don’t even know why I do it. With how wiry and stringy my hair is, I might as well just shave it all off. I can’t tell if that would make me more or less undesirable.

It’s more like a weak ponytail. I don’t even know why I do it. With how wiry and stringy my hair is, I might as well just shave it all off. I can’t tell if that would make me more or less undesirable.
Shave it off, it would definitely make you look less dirty

Since i have nothing better to do here's me drawn by myself. MY forehead is much bigger and my jaw is misaligned tried to portray that.

IHaveNothingBetterToDo

Since i have nothing better to do here's me drawn by myself. MY forehead is much bigger and my jaw is misaligned tried to portray that.

View attachment 10959
Looks more detailed than mine. Honestly, I think we should all draw ourselves. Why the hell not?

Shave it off, it would definitely make you look less dirty
I’m conflicted. Foids don’t like wiry, balding hair, and they don’t like bald men either. I’ll probably never ascend, so I guess it doesn’t matter.

We should start a thread where we draw ourselves. Why the hell not?