Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Drew myself. Is it any good?

Goddamn ngl i envy you i wish i could draw if i were you with that talent i’d di animations and talk about life experiences and make them into cartoons if also you voicemog like dbdr

Goddamn ngl i envy you i wish i could draw if i were you with that talent i’d di animations and talk about life experiences and make them into cartoons if also you voicemog like dbdr
My father is a professional artist

i could draw if i were you with that talent i’d di animations and talk about life experiences and make them into cartoons if also you voicemog like dbdr
im surprised no ones done that yet It would be entertaining if someone like dbdr had animations to go along with the video

im surprised no ones done that yet It would be entertaining if someone like dbdr had animations to go along with the video
Dbdr community is too small of community to have like another youtube channel where they do animations of his stories kinda like markipliar or jacksepticeye on how do they do animations based on like their reactions on the gameplays or wtv although that would be interesting to see someone do it if he had like 100k the idea of that happening would be high anyways rip the guy was really entertaining to hear his stories whilist i eat dinner

It looks ugly and there's no colours

line work good keep it up...drawing I mean ... don't kill yourself

@lu.jones doxxed!

Mogs my drawing ability

No problem
200 2

Mogs my drawings to the moon and back

Great work

Tell me about it. UKistan is fucked. I live in al-birminghamistan too
my dad used to work for a company based there ... the dudes from there seemed pretty based and even had a stoic sense of humor when the business failed ... maybe that's forged from lives of disappointment and frustration ... but respect when that is the result .. seen enough of the opposite in terms of whiny bitches

my dad used to work for a company based there ... the dudes from there seemed pretty based and even had a stoic sense of humor when the business failed ... maybe that's forged from lives of disappointment and frustration ... but respect when that is the result .. seen enough of the opposite in terms of whiny bitches
The whores here are horrible. Uk is full of white knights and our culture rn is “let women walk all over you or you abusive”. My mother called me abusive when I was 10 because I said I didn’t wanna take my coat off.

As someone who was ACTUALLY abused, foids here exaggerate everything and lie.

The whores here are horrible. Uk is full of white knights and our culture rn is “let women walk all over you or you abusive”. My mother called me abusive when I was 10 because I said I didn’t wanna take my coat off.

As someone who was ACTUALLY abused, foids here exaggerate everything and lie.
sigh…feel you on that .. I’m told not to be abusive when I do nothing but disagree with a woman —in email… tired of walking on eggshells

sigh…feel you on that .. I’m told not to be abusive when I do nothing but disagree with a woman —in email… tired of walking on eggshells
Brutal

The hardest part of the blackpill is not the failure to get into any kind of romantic engagement—I understand that thoroughly, came to terms with it, etc.—but there is something far more bent and important—the abuse of workplaces in this soyciety.

Food and rent are more important than love or secks and yet these more important things seem to be at stake now.

The hardest part of the blackpill is not the failure to get into any kind of romantic engagement—I understand that thoroughly, came to terms with it, etc.—but there is something far more bent and important—the abuse of workplaces in this soyciety.

Food and rent are more important than love or secks and yet these more important things seem to be at stake now.
Exactly. When my mother kicks me out I might be homeless