Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dreamed that I was a part of the Sopranos family last night.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It was one of those dreams, when you wake up in your dream.

In my dream, I was in my bedroom, but my family had been replaced with mobsters from the television show, "The Sopranos". I must have been talking loudly in my sleep, because Silvio Dante - underboss of the Soprano family, rushed into my bedroom to check on me.

Silvio walks over to my bed, and shakes me, and he asked me, "are you alright?".

I calm myself down, and told him, "yeah".

Then I looked down at Silvio's hands, and I noticed that he was holding a pistol. I wasn't worried at all that he was about to shoot me - in fact I was happy that he cared enough about me, to rush into my room, when he probably thought someone was trying to off me.

I woke up irl, a short while after that - but, it was an awesome dream! :feelsmage:

Silvio is the mobster who offs the snitching foid at the end of this clip:

View: https://youtu.be/Z1f1cSUAlf8

I fucking hate italians

Sopranos have nothing on this.

Whats Up Reaction GIF by WWE
oil GIF

6B852394 8235 4BAA 9DF3 128268555499
Daniel Day Lewis Nod GIF by hero0fwar

My dream was a premonition guys!

A few minutes ago, my bitch mother walked into the house (after I spent the entire Sunday morning cleaning). And she told me that my grandmother was upset with me, because I "treated her bad", therefore I was not going to be paid this summer to help my mother out by taking care of my elderly grandmother...

I tried to be a good grandson, I tried to be a good nephew, I even tried to be a good cousin -foids hate me!

It's never a male family member who has a problem with me (except my loser dad who my mom fucked to make me), its always foids! Just like in school, when it was obvious that foids hated me because I wasn't a chad! If I looked like Justin Bieber, or Zac Efron - they would love me. If I beat the shit out of a foid like Chris Brown - they would love me!

Since I am a sub 7/10 male - the foids in my family hate me. I should be more like my adopted foid cousin - and move across the country to attend university, and just abandon my old grandmother!

I wish Silvio Dante would drive my grandfoid out into the woods!

Fuck this Jew/nigger planet!

No pussy no girlfriend no hope