Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I dreamed of fucking my oneitis yesterday night

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I had a lucid dream yesterday and I dreamed of fucking her on my bed. We were good friends and I invited her to my room to hangout together as we got bored we looked at each other in the eye for a few second and she blushes, I start touching her hands and slowly make my way down to her inner thighs just carresing it softly while sliding my hands to her vagina and rubbing it, she leans in to kiss and I reciprocate. As we kiss I can feel the warth of her body getting hotter and hotter so we both take our clothes off for each other, when we're both naked she teases me with her nice perky boobs and I lean in to suck on it like a thirsty baby. I become more aggressive and started fingering her vagina faster. Now she is completly turned on and WET :feelsjuice::ahegao::feelsjuice: I slid my long girthy impregnator into her wet PUSSY and thrust, her hole is so tight I felt like my foreskin merged with her vaginal tunnel, as I thrusted harder and faster I started slapping her ass, the sound turns me tf on :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohgod: I started slapping it harder faster like a bongo until we both reached climax. When I slid my cock out my baby serum splattered out her pussy like she was squirting :feelshaha::feelsjuice: We kissed for a few minutes after sex and took a shower TOGETHER :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohgod: because of my extreme libido I had gotten horny again so I insisted on cleaning her pussy via me licking it with soap on my tongue :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I ravaged it like a rabid dog my tongue was licking so fast you can hear the sound of her vagina lips slapping against my tongue, she squirted into my mouth and it felt SOOO GOOD :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelstastyman: I drank it all like slurrrp JUICE :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: at that point we had became too burnt out and it was late at night so I insisted she sleep at mine tonight in MY BED with ME :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: We slept together naked, my dick was rock hard but I still fell asleep. When I woke up I realized IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:While im thinking about her, she's getting ran through by BBC Tyrones :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Your oneitis is, of-course, being plowed by Chad.

wink-sexy.gif

hed%C3%A9ngoofs-wink.gif

We will never experience this :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal. I had a dream the other night where my old Oneitis was being super nice to me and we were talking. I felt so amazingly happy in that dream. Then I woke up and started crying.

Nice fanfiction :feelshaha:

Every time I have one of these i become depressed for the whole day as soon as I wake up.

I had a lucid dream yesterday and I dreamed of fucking her on my bed. We were good friends and I invited her to my room to hangout together as we got bored we looked at each other in the eye for a few second and she blushes, I start touching her hands and slowly make my way down to her inner thighs just carresing it softly while sliding my hands to her vagina and rubbing it, she leans in to kiss and I reciprocate. As we kiss I can feel the warth of her body getting hotter and hotter so we both take our clothes off for each other, when we're both naked she teases me with her nice perky boobs and I lean in to suck on it like a thirsty baby. I become more aggressive and started fingering her vagina faster. Now she is completly turned on and WET :feelsjuice::ahegao::feelsjuice: I slid my long girthy impregnator into her wet PUSSY and thrust, her hole is so tight I felt like my foreskin merged with her vaginal tunnel, as I thrusted harder and faster I started slapping her ass, the sound turns me tf on :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohgod: I started slapping it harder faster like a bongo until we both reached climax. When I slid my cock out my baby serum splattered out her pussy like she was squirting :feelshaha::feelsjuice: We kissed for a few minutes after sex and took a shower TOGETHER :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohgod: because of my extreme libido I had gotten horny again so I insisted on cleaning her pussy via me licking it with soap on my tongue :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I ravaged it like a rabid dog my tongue was licking so fast you can hear the sound of her vagina lips slapping against my tongue, she squirted into my mouth and it felt SOOO GOOD :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelstastyman: I drank it all like slurrrp JUICE :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: at that point we had became too burnt out and it was late at night so I insisted she sleep at mine tonight in MY BED with ME :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: We slept together naked, my dick was rock hard but I still fell asleep. When I woke up I realized IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:While im thinking about her, she's getting ran through by BBC Tyrones :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
C741

That's a nice cope ngl
But still a cope :cryfeels:

What smelling tuna fume panties does to a mofo.

HI mate have you seen my thread
This was my old channeled thread but have changed my email. Tell me your techniques that have worked for you. Have you tried Tuplamancy?

HI mate have you seen my thread
This was my old channeled thread but have changed my email. Tell me your techniques that have worked for you. Have you tried Tuplamancy?
I think about her every moment of my day, when I sleep I whisper the things I wanna dream about and it comes true

I think about her every moment of my day, when I sleep I whisper the things I wanna dream about and it comes true
do you say it to yourself as your falling asleep? over and over like a mantra?

at least you managed to have a lucid dream about her my friend

do you say it to yourself as your falling asleep? over and over like a mantra?
yes, and I hold my blanket tight as if im holding her and I pretend talk to her

Where did you learn that from?
from desperation for love and affection, I always liked to pretend I was cuddling with her at night eventualyl I started pretending its actaully her and talking to her I'd fall asleep and still think about her because I love her :feelsrope:

well yeah kinda one day I just started having the ability to lucid dream WHENEVER I want, I just had to think hard about it
not many people learn by themselves your gifted. Have you every thought of practicing astral projection or WILD Lucid dreaming?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: its all just a dream, give me all the sleeping pills so I dream forever

Your oneitis is, of-course, being plowed by Chad.

wink-sexy.gif

hed%C3%A9ngoofs-wink.gif

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Yeah, the message is clear. \"Whites are as corrupt as the rest of the world.\"",
"headline": "Bulgarian journalist killed after reporting on corruption",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/bulgarian-police-probe-killing-bulgarian-tv-journalist-093200237.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Oct 08 22:07:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "\"racist 13%\"\n\nFunny coming from a Repubby. Keep living in your delusions.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/bulgarian-police-probe-killing-bulgarian-tv-journalist-093200237.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Oct 08 22:06:38 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Bulgaria is yet another \"superior\" White nation.",
"timestamp": "Mon Oct 08 22:02:35 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yep...in a White nation.",
"timestamp": "Mon Oct 08 22:02:09 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "This is one of those wonderful \"superior\" White nations.",
"timestamp": "Mon Oct 08 22:01:40 UTC 2018"
},

{
"user_text": "@Richard B - \"Liberal propaganda has taught Christian white men 'colonozed' the world, hence anything Christian, white or male is \"bad.\"\"\n\nZayn is neither a White male nor Christian. This had nothing to do with either. Please shed your victim mentality.",
"headline": "Fans react as former One Direction star Zayn Malik says he no longer considers himself Muslim: 'So disappointed'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-considers-muslim-disappointed-022147207.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Nov 16 12:11:47 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "@Sunrise - \"My husband and I live in Sarasota, belong to a CC\"\n\nAh, so you are wealthy and have white privilege. Ever realize that others aren't so fortunate?",
"headline": "Florida U.S. Senate race triggers hand recount",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-u-senate-race-triggers-hand-recount-221759777.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 15 23:13:20 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Mental illness. Poor man.",
"headline": "U.S. mail bomb suspect pleads not guilty to all charges",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-mail-bomb-suspect-pleads-not-guilty-charges-173925437.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 15 19:28:37 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Good. These new voters will be crucial in 2020.\n\n#BlueWave2020",
"headline": "U.S. troops help fortify southern border as migrant caravan approaches",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-troops-help-fortify-u-slideshow-wp-165619694.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 15 17:30:06 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Shouldn't have taken it back anyway. She was right.",
"headline": "Newly-elected Tenn. Democrat London Lamar apologizes for calling state 'racist'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/new...calling-state-residents-racist-221834087.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 15 08:12:01 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Why did she apologize? She certainly wasn't wrong.",
"headline": "Newly elected Tenn. Democrat London Lamar apologizes for calling state 'racist'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/new...calling-state-residents-racist-221834087.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 15 08:04:10 UTC 2018"

{
"user_text": "Yep, Wisconsin is filled with racists.",
"headline": "A Photo of Wisconsin High School Boys Giving a Nazi Salute Before Junior Prom Is Going Viral",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/photo-wisconsin-high-school-boys-184400334.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 12 20:23:36 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "\"good guy\"\n\nAnd there you have it. A lack of humility, like most white guys.",
"headline": "\u2018I\u2019ve Never Loved Anyone As Much As I Love Him,\u2019 20-Year-Old Says About Ex-Boyfriend Who Admits To Physically Abusing Her",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ve-never-loved-anyone-much-080039160.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 12 19:44:59 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "A white guy doesn't have the sexual ability to give her attention like a superior African stud can. That's why she's crying for him.",
"headline": "\u2018I\u2019ve Never Loved Anyone As Much As I Love Him,\u2019 20-Year-Old Says About Ex-Boyfriend Who Admits To Physically Abusing Her",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ve-never-loved-anyone-much-080039160.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 12 19:36:52 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Looks like white guys have lost another beautiful woman. Guess they must miss Jim Crow.",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 12 19:31:53 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Superior African virility, longer genitals. A white guy can't compare.",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 12 19:31:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Forensic Files ended years ago. The narrator is dead as well.\n\nBy the way, you have no grasp of what loyalty means.",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 12 19:29:05 UTC 2018"

Lucid dreaming is an important skill to master if you ever intend to Astra project. You can change your face while astral projecting. You can fly to her house, and fuck her in her sleep.

"user_text": "Then, she'll be labeled \"mentally ill\", since she is a White female and therefore an innocent fragile flower.",
"headline": "Investigators press for break in missing Wisconsin girl case",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/investigators-press-break-missing-wisconsin-girl-case-041124613.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 15:14:43 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "An extremely rare and unusual sight in racist, rightist Alabama.",
"headline": "Photo of Alabama man holding stranger's sleeping baby goes viral: 'Maybe there is hope for humanity'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pho...goes-viral-maybe-hope-humanity-124317138.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 14:22:33 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "No, she certainly is. She dated him for the pleasure of seeing a pathetic Black \"samebo\" gravel at her feet.",
"headline": "Could the Murder of a College Track Star by Her Sex Offender Ex Have Been Prevented?",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/could-murder-college-track-star-153017215.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:44:00 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Good then. Stay where you are. Less problems that way.",
"headline": "Could the Murder of a College Track Star by Her Sex Offender Ex Have Been Prevented?",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/could-murder-college-track-star-153017215.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:41:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Exactly. Black guys should stick to the proud Black sistas.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/could-murder-college-track-star-153017215.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:40:49 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "She was a White racist who saw him as a sexual object for personal gratification.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:39:19 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "You must be of limited intellect then. Creativity is a marker of intelligence.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:37:24 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "She was simply interested in using him to rebel against her racist White family.\n\nIt's a shame this mentally-ill man wasn't helped.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:30:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Humans? In Utah? What a rarity.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:28:37 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. If only he had been instilled with pro-black values. He would be alive and mentally well.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/could-murder-college-track-star-153017215.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 12:27:56 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, he should've just allowed himself to be beaten by the precious fragile flower.",
"headline": "Some defending transgender Tomball High School student charged with assault for fight",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/defending-transgender-tomball-high-school-035713469.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 11:49:33 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Do you think that women are fragile flowers? You must be an idiot.",
"headline": "Some defending transgender Tomball High School student charged with assault for fight",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/defending-transgender-tomball-high-school-035713469.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 11:46:38 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "That's probably because your beliefs don't matter to most people.",
"headline": "Stephen Colbert upset after someone publishes imposter version of his Trump book",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...es-imposter-version-trump-book-063931117.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:50:45 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, you need evidence to prove a claim. Or, does that only apply to White guys like Kavanaugh?",
"headline": "Woman describes prior harassment by man accused of killing Utah student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-describes-prior-harassment-man-190448606.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:42:47 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "All Black males who sleep with Caucasian women suffer from mental illness. That is, White supremacy has emasculated them and the only way for them to regain control is to date and control a White woman. It's really that simple.\n\nThey're nothing more than unstable snowflakes.",
"headline": "Woman describes prior harassment by man accused of killing Utah student",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-describes-prior-harassment-man-190448606.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 26 09:37:47 UTC 2018"

Lucid dreaming is an important skill to master if you ever intend to Astra project. You can change your face while astral projecting. You can fly to her house, and fuck her in her sleep.
XD your terrible

I hope OP gets hit by a train

Fuck you faggot

Mogs me. I've never had sex in my dreams; I've been close a couple of times but woke up before it happened. JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back