Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I dread dealing with service workers

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
Like when they make their rounds and smile and greet everyone, but you just know when they come to you they won't even make eye contact. They'll ignore you, forget your order, just general passive aggressive shit. What sucks is most service workers are female, and they give me the worst reactions overall.

Last edited:
I had to deal with a bank teller foid that was an ex classmate and she didn't recognize me, in fact she barely looked at me at all.

I had to deal with a bank teller foid that was an ex classmate and she didn't recognize me, in fact she barely looked at me at all.
I'd rather this, than being gazed at with disgust and contempt.

The smiling, chatty, warm teller when it is your turn to pay.. loud sighing, butthurt, angry face.

Foid teller tried to push life insurance on me and then became rude when I refused. She was probably wishing my subhuman ass would die.

I don't leave my house much so I don't have experiences with them I can remember

because ur ugly
holy shit same here

havenr had much problems withen

Have any of you tried to muster a smile in front of these monsters only to be received with a fearful look? Hahaha

same,i hate it.gets me anxious