Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I drank red bull which I bought from the Gas station, and it's night now. Is it over for my sleep schedule?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Whenever, I consume red Bull/coffee at night I can't sleep. Am I cooked chain?

Nigger go ask ai idk

Are you also sad or worried in addition? If I drink a coke in the evening or coffee in afternoon I can't sleep and my worries/sadness only make it worse (or vice versa)

Are you also sad or worried in addition? If I drink a coke in the evening or coffee in afternoon I can't sleep and my worries/sadness only make it worse (or vice versa)
I guess, I'm always deppresed because, of my shit life, I'm always on my phone or computer to escape reality. I can barely take a shower. So I guess, you could say sad, but I don't feel sad, I'm used to Life at this point.

I can still sleep after drinking red bull, only the quality of the sleep doesn't tend to be great

its over for your balls (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

One time I drank a 20 oz redbull and took a 30mg adderall, I legit thought I was gonna die

I can easily sleep right after drinking a coffee

it has no effect on me besides making me a bit jittery

Ur fucked if you have to wagecuck tomorrow. Probably have nightmares even if you do get a few winks.

red bull is like juice to me now. it doesn’t even wire me anymore like it used to. good ol’ excessive caffeine tolerance.