Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I doubt any woman with ACTUAL depression would take pleasure in the suffering of men.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says I doubt any woman with ACTUAL depression would take pleasure in the suffering of men which is what many women do and they even go as far as to say male suffering is basically deserved and a woman with ACTUAL depression should know how it feels and shit like this doesn’t sound like how someone with depression would generally act.

Not saying all women fake it but I feel the majority of them do and when it comes to many of them and the only depression they are likely to get is depression related to people finding out that they are faking depression.

A woman with depression taking pleasure in male suffering? This doesn’t sound realistic to me because like I said, they would know the feeling too much to even bother taking pleasure in it, it just doesn’t add up and makes 0% sense.

In many cases, women that take pleasure in male suffering aren’t depressed, just sociopaths with no feelings and it sucks that most men can’t see through women’s bullshit and those type of women are the ones ruling society too.

Last edited:
You should fix the title

Most depressed people are too busy moping about themselves to even care about the suffering of other people. When you're depressed you have no motivation to even care.

Most depressed people are too busy moping about themselves to even care about the suffering of other people. When you're depressed you have no motivation to even care.
sounds about right

In many cases, women that take pleasure in male suffering aren’t depressed
They are just normal healthy women. Women want sub8 males dead.