Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't wanto do exams anymore

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I had a nightmare of being chased by exams and books yesterday saying I didn't study hard enough that's why you didn't get a GF

Go for a phd

Inside look at the brain of @mistersinister

Screenshot 20220428 103433 Chrome

I have one last graduate work. 60 pages of statistics and theory. God, I'm so fucking tired. I'm running out of time, I must [UWSL]write another 30 pages, and I[UWSL]'m constantly distracted by YouTube and this forum. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]The worst part is, tat in case of failing, I will have to wait FOR A FUCKING YEAR. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Just wish me good luck:feelscry:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I have one last graduate work. 60 pages of statistics and theory. God, I'm so fucking tired. I'm running out of time, I must [UWSL]write another 30 pages, and I[UWSL]'m constantly distracted by YouTube and this forum. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]The worst part is, tat in case of failing, I will have to wait FOR A FUCKING YEAR. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Just wish me good luck:feelscry:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
stop browsing it before finshing
what's youre face height and race
if you are truecel dropout