Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont want to live in this world anymore

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I just dont understand this place.I dont fit in.It feels odd living life as a human being.I feel like this world is not my true home.I am a stranger.Even when I was a child I felt this way.

Tbh my mentality has changed: I want to live just not as me. I don't want to be me. I hate being me, literally a failure in every imaginable way. Tbh I feel more sorry for my parents than myself. Gotta break their heart to see such a disappointment despite all they've invested in me.

Stick with it. We will all die soon enough in life, so don't be in a rush. Also, your absence will be felt forever by those who are left behind. It can get better and you're not alone.

I just dont understand this place.I dont fit in.It feels odd living life as a human being.I feel like this world is not my true home.I am a stranger.Even when I was a child I felt this way.

I blame for this living in cities/towns too. We end to identify the "world" only with the very humanity that scorn us. But humanity are only a part of the whole and we would feel less depressed if living as far away from them as possible

Attachments

• 13463.jpg
    13463.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 4k-uhd-background-forest-conifers-fog-sky-trees-autumn-natur.jpg
    4k-uhd-background-forest-conifers-fog-sky-trees-autumn-natur.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 17-Nov17-LR-2018-hdr-PS2-Web.jpg
    17-Nov17-LR-2018-hdr-PS2-Web.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • 321685-nature-landscape-sunrise-trees-atmosphere-fall-leaves-morning-dark-sunlight-Slovakia.jpg
    321685-nature-landscape-sunrise-trees-atmosphere-fall-leaves-morning-dark-sunlight-Slovakia.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Estate-Calaita-in-Trentino_960x720_n_1429019541.jpg
    Estate-Calaita-in-Trentino_960x720_n_1429019541.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 14
Stick with it. We will all die soon enough in life, so don't be in a rush. Also, your absence will be felt forever by those who are left behind. It can get better and you're not alone.
Cope, he will die and the world will remain the same, death as an incel is only relevant If you take some chads and stacies to hell with you.

As incel males, we have as much values as cockroaches and mosquitoes.

Spectator mode, I was diagnosed with Schizoid PD and I feel the same. I might even be on the spectrum.

As Christian it is normal. But yes, I can relate to you. I feel especially weird in this place too, even before conversion.

1.Pet 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;
I blame for this living in cities/towns too. We end to identify the "world" only with the very humanity that scorn us. But humanity are only a part of the whole and we would feel less depressed if living as far away from them as possible
dsc04822-jpg.284291

Do you like this?

Last edited:
Same tbh, I never understood others and they never understood me, even when I was 4 or 5 yo.

We'll die soon and it won't matter if you were chad or an incel, both will disapear

These pictures oddly resemble my forest

As Christian it is normal. But yes, I can relate to you. I feel especially weird in this place too, even before conversion.

1.Pet 2:11 Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

dsc04822-jpg.284291

Do you like this?

Sure, forests are my favourite environment

Tbh my mentality has changed: I want to live just not as me. I don't want to be me. I hate being me, literally a failure in every imaginable way. Tbh I feel more sorry for my parents than myself. Gotta break their heart to see such a disappointment despite all they've invested in me.

Fuck the world
Everybody hates subhumans like you, you shouldn't hate yourself, hate everybody else instead. And your parents knew what they were getting into when they busted a nut, fuck them

Kepler-452b is nice this time of year.

It's only natural for us genetic dead ends to not want to live in this clown reality that actively shits on ugly losers.

Funny how this feeling never goes away
These pictures oddly resemble my forest
You don't have a forest Nigger stfu

same its why I dharma max so I can be reborn anew as a Deva in the pleasure realms free of pain and suffering.

Cope, he will die and the world will remain the same, death as an incel is only relevant If you take some chads and stacies to hell with you.

As incel males, we have as much values as cockroaches and mosquitoes.
This. You wanna make a difference, you gotta put your wholE ass Right into it. No half-assed efforts here.