Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont want to live anymore. I just experienced that I failed 3 exams at University

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
3 out of 7 exams i failed... I know why i failed my exams, its because of im a fucking incel! I have no hopes and no motivation due to inceldom. FUCK! I have actually planned to die when i turn 26 or 27 but the suicidefuel is too strong right now.

Which degree?

Also, go see a doctor for your depression.

Which degree?

Also, go see a doctor for your depression.

Bachelor. But im only in the 2nd Semester. I dont know how university works at your country

I failed four exams in my neuroscience degree of 24 subjects (repeated the failed exams with other subjects to fill 24)

I was doing neuroscience to transfer into medicine as my family is full of doctors and wanted me to do it too

I realised I was depressed and hating my course and struggling to find motivation to study for the exams

So I switched to a diploma of Pure Mathematics, and am infinitely happier. I have motivation to succeed, and have set myself a career target of soon becoming a secondary mathematics teacher, then eventually head of faculty and one day principal. I know what I want from my life career wise, and feel a lot more fulfilled than I was before, EVEN with inceldom. Inceldom is something I struggle with every single day, but knowing I have a direction, knowing that there's a maths teacher career waiting for me right around the corner that I know I will enjoy (from experience of tutoring kids)

Makes me feel so much better, and makes life still worth living.

Purpose makes life worth living. You must seriously think about what you enjoy doing and what kind of career you want to have, because the longer you keep yourself in uncertainty, the more depressed and suicidal you will become, because you have no purpose or central drive in your life.

The thought of getting pussy is the driving force behind 99.9% of normies. You do not have this because you know its over so you can't blame yourself.